By Ryan Clark on July 30, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– The reason behind the injury angle on the July 12th edition of TNA IMPACT Wrestling where the group Aces & 8s laid out Kurt Angle was because Angle was not going to appear on the 7/19 edition of IMPACT Wrestling due to him being married that same day and the fact that the show was based around all the competitors in the Bound for Glory Series wrestling and Angle being part of it.
– Rarely used TNA wrestler Mark Haskins recently got engaged to fellow British wrestler Vicky Skeeles. Skeeles was briefly under developmental contract to WWE in 2010.
– As noted earlier here on the website, recently released WWE Diva Kharma (Kia Stevens) was getting in shape in preparation for a return to the ring, but there was a knock on her for being difficult to work with and stubborn in terms of ideas pitched about her character which led to her release. We’re working on a major update on this that will be posted at some point this week.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Did King Mo Win His Bellator Return Fight? - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Speaks Out - His Future, Toughest Opponents - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Help Celebrate TNA's Birthday Today - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Reveals How Much Longer He Plans To Wrestle - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mickie James Releases A New Single - June 18th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- TNA Bound For Glory Series Update, TNA's UK Tour - June 18th, 2013
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013