By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Wolves & 'Bram' Re-Sign With TNA - Details - May 28th, 2015
- GFW's Grand Slam Tour Dates Revealed - Details - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage News: TNA's Future & Dixie's Reality Show - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage News: Why Scott Hall & GFW Parted Ways - May 28th, 2015
- VIDEO: MVP Clarifies Controversial ROH/DA Tweets - May 28th, 2015
- When D. America Decided To Cancel iMPACT! - May 28th, 2015
- Destination America’s Memo Canceling iMPACT! Leaks - May 28th, 2015
- Kurt Angle & ROH COO React To ROH/TNA/DA - May 28th, 2015
- More Updates On The ROH/TNA/DA Situation, More - May 27th, 2015
- Luke Gallows’ WrestleMerica Gets Georgia TV Deal - May 27th, 2015