By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's Meeting With ROH - October 30th, 2014
- Report: GFW To Make Announcements Next Month? - October 30th, 2014
- Early #'s For Thursday Night's iMPACT! Telecast - October 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014
- Report: Kurt Angle & TNA Agree To A New Deal - October 28th, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's iMPACT! - October 28th, 2014
- CHIKARA Returns To iPPV + iMPACT! Matches - October 28th, 2014
- VIDEO: A TNA British Boot Camp 2 Breakdown - October 27th, 2014