By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Friday Night's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating - April 21st, 2015
- The Latest 'iMPACT! In 60' Video, Taz's Podcast - April 21st, 2015
- Preview For Friday's 'TKO' Edition Of TNA iMPACT! - April 20th, 2015
- Update: TNA Planning A Major International Tour - April 20th, 2015
- Rumor: TNA Planning A Tour Of China?, + Taz Note - April 20th, 2015
- A Complete List Of GFW Live Events Revealed - April 20th, 2015
- Global Force Wrestling Announces First Live Events - April 20th, 2015
- Matt Hardy: 'TNA Is Moving In The Right Direction!' - April 20th, 2015
- Report: Celebrity Spotted At TNA's HQ + Knockouts - April 19th, 2015
- Rumored TNA Slammiversary Location Revealed - April 19th, 2015