By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Star MVP Trying To Lose Weight - Details - July 4th, 2015
- TNA Knockouts Knockdown Now Airing On PPV - July 4th, 2015
- NWA Streaming Service Is Now Online & Live - July 4th, 2015
- Kurt Angle On His Retirement Match Opponent - July 4th, 2015
- Update On Magnus' GFW Debut, Bennett/Japan - July 4th, 2015
- Kurt Angle To Undergo Neck Surgery Next Week - July 3rd, 2015
- TNA Executive On Working With ROH, Live Events - July 3rd, 2015
- Today's Birthdays, NJPW On AXS TV Lineup, More - July 3rd, 2015
- VIDEO: ECIII Reacts To His TNA World Title Win - July 3rd, 2015
- GFW News: Magnus' Debut Confirmed, Big Matches - July 3rd, 2015