By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Rises - July 30th, 2016
- The Updated House Of Hardcore Lineup For 9/15 - July 30th, 2016
- Will Ospreay Pulled From The Weekend Indy Shows - July 30th, 2016
- Raven Discusses Mental Issues On Russo's Podcast - July 30th, 2016
- Taz Re-Signs A Deal With CBS Radio - Details - July 29th, 2016
- Bobby Lashley Done Working The ELITE Tournament - July 28th, 2016
- Season 3 Of Lucha Underground To Debut On 9/7 - July 28th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Interested In Facing Bray Wyatt, More - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: TNA Looks At 'Moose' + AAW Trailer Video - July 27th, 2016
- Hardy: 'I Want To End Career Against 'Taker At WM!' - July 25th, 2016