By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Talent Upset Backstage At Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015
- Tigre Uno Injured At TNA's Bound For Glory PPV - October 5th, 2015
- TNA Bound For Glory News - Visitors, Pre-Show - October 5th, 2015
- <i>TNA Bound For Glory Results (10/4) - New Champ!</i> - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: TNA Offering Free Bound For Glory Tix - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle Returns To TNA + BFG Hype - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Earl Hebner Inducted Into TNA's HOF - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: Jeff Hardy Claims He Has A PCL Tear - October 4th, 2015
- EC III Discusses Bound For Glory, Winning Streak - October 4th, 2015
- The Hardy Boys News + Matt Hardy's Latest Video - October 4th, 2015