By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- More On Christy Hemme's Pregnancy + SHINE 21 - August 22nd, 2014
- Top TNA Contracts Expiring, Dixie's TNA Return? - August 21st, 2014
- Christy Hemme: 'I'm Six Months Pregnant!' - Photo - August 21st, 2014
- The Lineups For TNA's One Night Only TV Tapings - August 21st, 2014
- ODB & TNA Part Ways - Details Inside - August 21st, 2014
- Report: WWE Not Interested In Bully Ray? - August 21st, 2014
- JR Praises Last Night iMPACT!, Anderson/ALS Video - August 21st, 2014
- Early #'s For Last Night's iMPACT! On Wednesday - August 21st, 2014
- TNA Agrees To Multi-Year TV Deal w/ Supersport - August 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Tara & Hardy Boys Accept ALS Challenge - August 21st, 2014