By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Mike Tenay Set To Host TNA’s New TV Show - December 17th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett On A GFW vs. TNA 'War', Punk/UFC - December 16th, 2014
- The Status Of TNA's 2015 PPVs & Live Events - December 16th, 2014
- Report: Jim Ross’ Wrestle Kingdom Partner Set - December 15th, 2014
- GFW Hypes Daily NJPW Promotional Content - December 15th, 2014
- Hulk Hogan Discusses Gays In Wrestling - Details - December 15th, 2014
- TNA/Scott Steiner Lawsuit Pushed Back - Details - December 15th, 2014
- TNA Launching New Web Series This Week - December 15th, 2014
- Spike Moves iMPACT! Episodes To Bad Time Slots - December 14th, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! To Be Available On PlayStation? - December 14th, 2014