By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Various News: Bischoff/Apter Video, Poffo/Y2J Note - January 25th, 2015
- Gunner: 'Randy Savage Was One Of My Influences!' - January 25th, 2015
- Rumor Killer - Is Havok Gone From TNA Wrestling? - January 24th, 2015
- Bully Ray Reacts To Velvet Sky's 'Firing' From TNA - January 24th, 2015
- Dixie Carter Reacts To Velvet Sky's TNA 'Firing' - January 24th, 2015
- Monster's Ball On Next Week's iMPACT! + Video - January 24th, 2015
- Today's TNA Programming On Destination America - January 24th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - Angle's Thoughts On Foxcatcher - January 23rd, 2015
- Would Daniels Consider A TNA Return?, More - January 23rd, 2015
- Updates On Next Week's Maximum iMPACT! Tour - January 23rd, 2015