By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Matt Hardy Reacts To Being 'Electrocuted' On iMPACT! - September 30th, 2016
- Report - Eric Bischoff Threatens To Sue Matt Hardy - September 30th, 2016
- The Hardy Boys Discuss The TNA Sale Rumors, Corgan - September 30th, 2016
- Dixie Carter Comments On The TNA Sale Rumors - September 30th, 2016
- Brandi Rhodes Reveals Why She Signed With TNA, Cody Rhodes - September 30th, 2016
- Dixie Carter Making 'A Mess' Of Sale Negotiations - September 29th, 2016
- Bischoff: 'TNA's Sale Rumors Are Complete Chaos' - September 28th, 2016
- AUDIO: Billy Corgan Discusses The Future Of TNA, BFG - September 28th, 2016
- More Backstage News On The Potential Sale Of TNA - September 28th, 2016
- Corgan: Hardys Movie In Works, Talks WWE Copying TNA - September 26th, 2016