By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
UPDATE: Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! did a 0.85 (0.9) household rating, up 2% from last week’s 0.83.
ORIGINAL: Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a viewership of 1.09 million viewers and a 0.3 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up 7% and even with last week’s 1.02 million and 0.3. The viewership number is still a strong drop from the 1.41 million two weeks ago however, and the usual demo rating is generally a tenth higher.
The show was up against round one of the NBA playoffs this week, which explains the weaker rating this week around. It didn’t have that problem last week.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Continues To Drop - Details - March 3rd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Congratulates Hulk Hogan - Details - March 2nd, 2015
- AJ Styles On Samoa Joe's ROH Return, Styles Clash - March 2nd, 2015
- Mr. Anderson Reacts To Samoa Joe's TNA Departure - March 2nd, 2015
- Report: Rey Mysterio Only Interested In AAA & LU? - March 2nd, 2015
- Update: Vince Russo Quits 'Pyro & Ballyhoo' Site - March 1st, 2015
- Two Long-Time TNA Producers Leave The Company - March 1st, 2015
- TNA One Night Only PPV & 'Greatest Matches' Show - March 1st, 2015
- Christopher Daniels Discusses Samoa Joe In WWE - March 1st, 2015
- Vince Russo Parts Ways With Pyro & Ballyhoo Site - February 28th, 2015