By Ryan Clark on September 13, 2012
– Earlier this week, TNA Knockout Rosita’s photos were removed from the official TNA website. Many thought that this meant that she was released from the company. Her pictures are now back online but her TNA status is still unclear as she has not been used on TV in some time.
– TNA sent out the following today…
TNA WRESTLING ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH SCREENVISION TO BRING “BOUND FOR GLORY” PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT TO THEATERS NATIONWIDE
TNA Wrestling’s Biggest Pay-Per-View Event of the Year “Bound For Glory” to be shown Live on Sunday, October 14, 2012 in more than 100 theaters across the United States
NASHVILLE, TN (September 13, 2012) – TNA Wrestling teams up with Screenvision, a leading innovator in cinema advertising and alternative content programming, to once again bring the biggest Pay-Per-View event of the year, “Bound For Glory,” to fans nationwide in more than 100 theaters across the country live on October 14. The event, presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be delivered to theaters primarily by Microspace Digital Cinema’s satellite distribution system.
The exciting collaboration of TNA and Screenvision forms a one-of-a-kind viewing experience. TNA offers this exclusive event in high-definition and surround sound because nothing means more to IMPACT WRESTLING than its dedicated fan-base. In addition to this unique experience, everyone attending this live in-theater event will receive special messaging explaining how to receive free TNA “Bound For Glory” 2012 T-shirts.
“Following the success of our previous events, TNA Wrestling is thrilled to continue our partnership with Screenvision,” stated TNA Vice President of Marketing, Michael Weber. “Screenvision has proven to be a dynamic partner with an exciting platform that offers a captivating fan experience.”
“Theater, concerts and sporting events like ‘Bound for Glory’ are all hugely popular with cinema-goers,” said Darryl Schaffer, executive vice president, operations and exhibitor relations for Screenvision. “Based on its past performance and its still-expanding fan base, we’re excited to once again bring the ‘Bound for Glory’ opportunity to our exhibitor partners.”
The superstars of Spike’s “IMPACT WRESTLING” will headline “Bound For Glory,” including Hulk Hogan, current TNA World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, the lovely and lethal TNA Knockouts, the stars of the X-Division and many more. “Bound For Glory” will feature the winner of the “Bound For Glory Series” in the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
Tickets for the in-theater event will retail between $14.99 and $19.99.
Start time will be 7:30PM ET.
For more information, theaters or tickets go to: TNAonscreen.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013