By Ryan Clark on October 19, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– AJ Styles and Miss Tessmacher appear at Direct Auto Insurance 1390 Gray Hwy. Macon, Georgia on Saturday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
– TNA Bound for Glory from the Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona had 2,900 paid fans last weekend. No word on how many comps, etc. were in the building.
– On Sunday, TNA Wrestling once again teamed up with Screenvision, a leading innovator in cinema advertising and alternative content programming, to bring Bound For Glory to fans nationwide in over 100 theaters across the United States. The turnout, however, was disastrous.
According to the sources, it is estimated that between 500 and 1,000 people nationwide attended the 100 theater showings altogether. These figures are way below previous TNA shows and also below UFC shows. UFC ceased airing shows in movie theaters since it wasn’t considered cost effective.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- TNA Bound For Glory Series Update, TNA's UK Tour - June 18th, 2013
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013
- The Winner Of Online TNA Gut Check Challenge - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Basebrawl Results 06.15.13 - Lexington, KY - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Executive Released + Rampage/Aces & 8's - June 15th, 2013
- VIDEO: Samoa Joe's Reaction To 'Rampage' In TNA - June 15th, 2013
- Preview For Next Week's 'Open Fight Night' iMPACT! - June 15th, 2013