By Ryan Clark on September 27, 2012
TNA has reportedly changed their policy regarding allowing contracted talent to appear on DVDs of independent shows. The promotion has, for the last eight years, allowed indy promotions to sell DVDs featuring TNA talent as long as the promotion was selling it directly and not through third parties (aka Amazon, Best Buy).
The word is that the company is changing that policy and they will no longer allow their talent to appear on any independent DVDs sold online, even if sold directly by the promotion. This is likely to have a huge impact (no pun intended) on TNA talents getting booked by other parties, which could be a hit to both the talent and the indy promotions.
TNA has not yet responded to requests for comment.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Did King Mo Win His Bellator Return Fight? - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Speaks Out - His Future, Toughest Opponents - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Help Celebrate TNA's Birthday Today - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Reveals How Much Longer He Plans To Wrestle - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mickie James Releases A New Single - June 18th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- TNA Bound For Glory Series Update, TNA's UK Tour - June 18th, 2013
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013