By Ryan Clark on July 25, 2014
TNA has announced that Tajiri will be making his debut for the promotion at the TV tapings in New York City on August 5th through the 7th. Tajiri, a mainstay of ECW in the late 1990s and WWE from 2001 through 2005, is now working for Wrestle-1 who of course have been working with TNA in recent months.
ImpactWrestling.com posted the following:
ImpactWrestling.com has just learned that the Japanese Buzzsaw, Tajiri, is coming to New York City for the upcoming IMPACT tapings at the Manhattan Center from August 5-7. The thrilling Japanese star made a name for himself wrestling in ECW and currently works for Wrestle-1 in Japan.
Just weeks ago, Rockstar Spud and EC3 travelled to Japan and faced off with Tajiri, falling victim to his signature green mist. At this time, we are searching for details on Tajiri’s involvement at the upcoming #TNANYC shows, but if we had to guess, we’re predicting that someone will be eating a Buzzsaw Kick!
Get your tickets now! [Hyperlink: http://www.impactwrestling.com/EVENTS]
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Vader vs. Ospreay Set For Revolution Pro Event - June 26th, 2016
- Konnan: 'LAX Were Inspired By Public Enemy!' - June 26th, 2016
- Matt Striker On The Differences Between WWE & LU - June 25th, 2016
- Ospreay Reacts To His Ricochet Match Criticisms - June 25th, 2016
- Magnus: 'TNA Didn't Believe I Had A Concussion!' - June 25th, 2016
- Ken Anderson Discusses WWE Main Roster Debut - June 24th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Offers Prince Puma Huge Deal - June 23rd, 2016
- TNA Locking Their Talents Into Exclusive Contracts - June 23rd, 2016
- The Next Set Of iMPACT! TV Tapings, EC3/EVOLVE - June 23rd, 2016
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter - June 23rd, 2016