By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Credit: Daniel Manning
Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez def Bad Influence (Kaz & Daniels) to retain the Tag Team Titles: Daniels and Kaz vs Chavo and Hernandez for Tag Titles was a very entertaining opener with Chavo winning with a Frog Splash. Daniels very over!
Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher def Gail Kim & Tara: Gail Kim and Tara lost to Velvet Sky and Ms. Tessmacher when Velvet hit her sit down pedigree type move, lots of chants for ‘Tara’s buttcheeks’ that continued through the show.
Rob Van Dam def Zema Ion: RVD beat Zema Ion with huge 5* Frog Splash after a fun match including RVD spraying hairspray on fans heads
James Storm def Austin Aries & Bobby Roode in a handicap match: Match of the night goes to James Storm winning a handicap match against Aries and Roode with a super kick to Aries!
Bully Ray def Magnus in a No Disqualification match: Bully Ray beats Magnus in a no DQ match by slamming him through a table!
Sting & Kurt Angle def Doc & Devon of Aces and Eights in a Steel Cage Match: Main event cage match: Angle/Sting vs Doc/Devon ended with Sting using a hammer and Scorpion Death Drop on Devon in a short match to send the crowd home happy!
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Total Nonstop Deletion Postponed - October 27th, 2016
- Bischoff On Corgan’s Battle With TNA: 'It’s A Mess' - October 27th, 2016
- Notes & Videos From Today's Corgan vs. TNA Hearing - October 26th, 2016
- Major Updates - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 26th, 2016
- DDP, Hogan, Piper's Daughters' Starting Company - October 26th, 2016
- Major Update - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 25th, 2016
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016