By Ryan Clark on October 27, 2012
Credit: Roland Flowers & PWInsider
The show opened with James Storm calling out Aces and 8s. Two guys came and attacked him. Ken Anderson made the save and it set up a match for later.
Hernandez beat Daniels and AJ Styles in a three way when he pinned Daniels.
Tara beat ODB to retain the Knockouts Title.
Kurt Angle beat Bully Ray with an Angle Slam.
Anderson and Storm beat The Aces and 8s.
Jeff Hardy pinned Bobby Roode to retain the TNA Title.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Star MVP Trying To Lose Weight - Details - July 4th, 2015
- TNA Knockouts Knockdown Now Airing On PPV - July 4th, 2015
- NWA Streaming Service Is Now Online & Live - July 4th, 2015
- Kurt Angle On His Retirement Match Opponent - July 4th, 2015
- Update On Magnus' GFW Debut, Bennett/Japan - July 4th, 2015
- Kurt Angle To Undergo Neck Surgery Next Week - July 3rd, 2015
- TNA Executive On Working With ROH, Live Events - July 3rd, 2015
- Today's Birthdays, NJPW On AXS TV Lineup, More - July 3rd, 2015
- VIDEO: ECIII Reacts To His TNA World Title Win - July 3rd, 2015
- GFW News: Magnus' Debut Confirmed, Big Matches - July 3rd, 2015