By Ryan Clark on October 27, 2012
Credit: Roland Flowers & PWInsider
The show opened with James Storm calling out Aces and 8s. Two guys came and attacked him. Ken Anderson made the save and it set up a match for later.
Hernandez beat Daniels and AJ Styles in a three way when he pinned Daniels.
Tara beat ODB to retain the Knockouts Title.
Kurt Angle beat Bully Ray with an Angle Slam.
Anderson and Storm beat The Aces and 8s.
Jeff Hardy pinned Bobby Roode to retain the TNA Title.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- <i>WZR TV **ON-AIR-NOW** - Breaking WWE/TNA News + Breaking News!!</i> - November 25th, 2014
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!!</i> - November 25th, 2014
- TNA Announces Their First TV Tapings For 2015 - November 25th, 2014
- TNA Reveals Their Final Four Shows On SpikeTV - November 25th, 2014
- Preview For TNA 'Thanksgiving Throwdown' - November 25th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Hyping UK Announcement, TNA/WWL - November 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Rockstar Spud Speaks + British Bootcamp - November 24th, 2014
- Backstage News For TNA Once They Switch Networks - November 22nd, 2014
- When Did The TNA/Spike Negotiations Fell Apart? - November 22nd, 2014
- Taz Confirms He'll Be Launching A Podcast In 2015 - November 22nd, 2014