By Ryan Clark on February 16, 2014
Credit Lee Olvera and prowrestling.net:
1. Austin Aries defeated Chris Sabin to retain the X Division Title.
2. Madison Rayne beat Gail Kim to retain the Knockouts Title.
3. EC3 beat James Storm while using the ropes as leverage.
4. Mr. Anderson defeated Samuel Shaw in a best of three falls match. Shaw won the first fall after jumping him to start. Anderson came back to win the second fall with a surprise rollup. Anderson took the third fall with the Mic Check.
After the match, Anderson said he needed a little help. He scanned the crowd and asked a teenage kid to announce the winner. Anderson said “from Green Bay, Wisconsin” and the kid started to say Mr. Kennedy before Anderson pulled the mic away and said, “Don’t get me in trouble, kid.” Anderson gave him another chance and this time he got it right. Funny moment!
5. The Wolves beat BroMans by DQ. The Wolves had the match won when Jessie pulled the referee out of the ring. Great pop for the Wolves. The crowd was hot for them the entire match. Awesome work from both men, WWE may have made a mistake in passing on these guys,
6. Magnus defeated Samoa Joe in a cage match to retain the TNA Title. EC3 interfered and paid tribute to the Freebirds and Von Erichs by slamming the door shut on Joe’s head.
All in all, a good show. The crowd was okay. I’d say between 800 and 1,000 people at the most. I went to the ROH show in San Antonio last weekend & that crowd was about same size as this one for what it’s worth.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage TNA News - Storm Update, Live Events - October 12th, 2015
- GFW To Crown First Champions At Next TV Tapings - October 12th, 2015
- Shark Boy: 'Austin Enjoyed My Parody Gimmick!' - October 12th, 2015
- Rumored *SPOILER* On TNA's World Title Series - October 12th, 2015
- VIDEO: First Footage Of GFW's Amped TV Show - October 12th, 2015
- Backstage News: Helms Praised, Major India Tour - October 11th, 2015
- The Reason TNA's Halloween Tour Was Cancelled - October 11th, 2015
- Report: TNA's Title Series Angle Planned Since July - October 11th, 2015
- VIDEO: Tyrus Says He Won’t Be In TNA Title Series - October 11th, 2015
- WGTT Reuniting, EC3 Launches Facebook Page - October 11th, 2015