By Ryan Clark on February 16, 2014
Credit Lee Olvera and prowrestling.net:
1. Austin Aries defeated Chris Sabin to retain the X Division Title.
2. Madison Rayne beat Gail Kim to retain the Knockouts Title.
3. EC3 beat James Storm while using the ropes as leverage.
4. Mr. Anderson defeated Samuel Shaw in a best of three falls match. Shaw won the first fall after jumping him to start. Anderson came back to win the second fall with a surprise rollup. Anderson took the third fall with the Mic Check.
After the match, Anderson said he needed a little help. He scanned the crowd and asked a teenage kid to announce the winner. Anderson said “from Green Bay, Wisconsin” and the kid started to say Mr. Kennedy before Anderson pulled the mic away and said, “Don’t get me in trouble, kid.” Anderson gave him another chance and this time he got it right. Funny moment!
5. The Wolves beat BroMans by DQ. The Wolves had the match won when Jessie pulled the referee out of the ring. Great pop for the Wolves. The crowd was hot for them the entire match. Awesome work from both men, WWE may have made a mistake in passing on these guys,
6. Magnus defeated Samoa Joe in a cage match to retain the TNA Title. EC3 interfered and paid tribute to the Freebirds and Von Erichs by slamming the door shut on Joe’s head.
All in all, a good show. The crowd was okay. I’d say between 800 and 1,000 people at the most. I went to the ROH show in San Antonio last weekend & that crowd was about same size as this one for what it’s worth.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage News For TNA Once They Switch Networks - November 22nd, 2014
- When Did The TNA/Spike Negotiations Fell Apart? - November 22nd, 2014
- Taz Confirms He'll Be Launching A Podcast In 2015 - November 22nd, 2014
- Robbie E/Brooke Amazing Race Update - Still In It? - November 21st, 2014
- Major 'Reboot' Of TNA Planned - Huge Updates - November 21st, 2014
- TNA Executive: 'New Everything' For TNA In 2015 - November 21st, 2014
- 'Thanksgiving Throwdown' iMPACT! On YouTube - November 21st, 2014
- Backstage News - When TNA Will Tape TV, NYC? - November 20th, 2014
- Final Original Episode Of iMPACT! On Spike Rating - November 20th, 2014
- A Major Backstage Update On TNA's New TV Deal - November 20th, 2014