By Ryan Clark on May 4, 2014
Credit: Dylan Wamboldt & PWInsider
Austin Aries vs. Sanada for X division title: Aries gets him down with the elbow and his finisher match had a 15 min time limit. Aries close to 3 but the match was ended. Winner Sanada.
ODB def. Gail Kim with Gail’s husband at ringside.
Kenny King def. Manik.
The Wolves vs. The Bromans, with Rockstar Spud. Winner The Wolves. After the match they said Earl Hebner had his 100,000 match. He put on DJ Z glasses and head phones and danced.
Mr. Anderson vs. Bobby Roode. Best 2 out of 3 falls. Roode attacked Anderson before the bell and wins the first pinfall. After 10 sec break Anderson was down on the mat and pins rhode. In fall three Anderson and Roodw had an actual match, which had Anderson winning.
In the main event, Kurt Angle and MVP beat Magnus and EC3.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Jim Cornette Continues To Blast Vince Russo, More - June 30th, 2016
- Complete Listing NJPW’s 2016 G1 Climax Schedule - June 30th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - June 30th, 2016
- The List Of Names For PWG’s Battle Of Los Angeles - June 29th, 2016
- Drew Galloway Likes Being Underdog vs. Lashley - June 29th, 2016
- Report - Ricochet (Prince Puma) Gone From LU - June 28th, 2016
- Updated 8/6 House Of Hardcore Lineup + LU Preview - June 28th, 2016
- Talent For Wrestlecon 2017 + Mysterio/LU, More - June 28th, 2016
- Russo Contacted POP TV & DA Behind TNA's Back? - June 27th, 2016
- The NJPW G1 Climax Participants & Key Matches - June 27th, 2016