By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: GFW Announces UK Live Events, Beer Money - February 6th, 2016
- Report - Rey Mysterio & AAA In A Contract Dispute - February 5th, 2016
- TNA Fires Awesome Kong - Details - February 5th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Officials Met With WWE, TNA - February 4th, 2016
- Kong's Status With TNA?, Next Week's iMPACT! Lineup - February 4th, 2016
- Pentagon Jr. Discusses Lucha Underground & More - February 4th, 2016
- TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Drops - Details Inside - February 3rd, 2016
- Shane Helms Reacts To His TNA iMPACT! Appearance - February 3rd, 2016
- Tonight's Lucha Underground, ROH & NXT Matches - February 3rd, 2016
- Austin On 'Today', Bischoff DVD Synopsis, LU News - February 3rd, 2016