By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Styles: 'I'm Making More Money Now Than In TNA' - July 24th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, WWNLive/Roku - July 24th, 2014
- TNA Hypes Muta, Hardy For Tonight's iMPACT! - July 24th, 2014
- Presser: Jarrett’s GFW Announces New Partnerships - July 24th, 2014
- Backstage News On The TNA/Wrestle-1 Relationship - July 24th, 2014
- Wrestle-1 Title To Be Defended At Bound For Glory? - July 23rd, 2014
- Davey Richards Discusses The 6-Sided Ring, WWE - July 23rd, 2014
- 3 TNA Talents Sign New Deals - Who Are They? - July 23rd, 2014
- Kurt Angle's Latest Video + iMPACT! Rating News - July 23rd, 2014
- Update: ROH & TNA Leaving The Manhattan Center? - July 23rd, 2014