By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Talent Upset Backstage At Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015
- Tigre Uno Injured At TNA's Bound For Glory PPV - October 5th, 2015
- TNA Bound For Glory News - Visitors, Pre-Show - October 5th, 2015
- <i>TNA Bound For Glory Results (10/4) - New Champ!</i> - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: TNA Offering Free Bound For Glory Tix - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle Returns To TNA + BFG Hype - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Earl Hebner Inducted Into TNA's HOF - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: Jeff Hardy Claims He Has A PCL Tear - October 4th, 2015
- EC III Discusses Bound For Glory, Winning Streak - October 4th, 2015
- The Hardy Boys News + Matt Hardy's Latest Video - October 4th, 2015