By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lots Of News From Last Night's GFW Live Event - August 29th, 2015
- GFW House Show Results 8.28.15 – Harrisburg, PA - August 29th, 2015
- The Lineup For TNA's Bound For Glory Tour - August 28th, 2015
- Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s NJPW On AXS TV - August 28th, 2015
- The GFW Weekend Schedule Released - Matches - August 28th, 2015
- Dreamer Added To TNA's Bound For Glory Tour - August 28th, 2015
- Kevin Nash Set For GFW's Weekend Live Events - August 27th, 2015
- Brooke: 'Gail Is The Toughest Knockout I've Faced!' - August 27th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Says GFW Is Still Working On A TV Deal - August 27th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Hits All-Time Low, ROH Rises - August 27th, 2015