By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lashley Speaks Out - TNA/SpikeTV Issues, Bellator - September 1st, 2014
- Lots Of TNA News: Cuts, iMPACT! Taping Schedule - September 1st, 2014
- Updated Cards For This Weekend’s TNA TV Tapings - September 1st, 2014
- More TNA Office Cuts?, TNA PPV Specials, More - September 1st, 2014
- Team 3D Academy & 'Hope For A Single Mom' Team - September 1st, 2014
- Bound For Glory Ticket Prices, 1-Hour PPV Special - September 1st, 2014
- Lashley & King Mo Set For Friday’s Bellator 123 - September 1st, 2014
- AJ Styles On A WWE Debut & New Japan, Retirement - September 1st, 2014
- Ethan Carter III Praises Bully Ray, Talks Dixie, NYC - August 31st, 2014
- How Old Is Jeff Hardy Today?, TNA/Wrestle-1 Update - August 31st, 2014