By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Abyss Now Taking Indy Bookings - Details Inside - December 21st, 2014
- Update - AJ Styles Phenomenal One Tour Dates - December 20th, 2014
- Robbie E. Comments On 'Amazing Race' Finale - December 20th, 2014
- Did Robbie & Tessmacher Win 'The Amazing Race'? - December 20th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Set To Appear On Jim Ross’ Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- Confirmed: Matthews Joins TNA's Broadcast Team - December 18th, 2014
- Confirmed: JR/Striker To Call NJPW/GFW PPV - December 18th, 2014
- What's The Plan For Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion? - December 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett On GFW’s Vision, WrestleKingdom - December 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA's 'Destination Home' With EC3 - December 18th, 2014