By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA iMPACT! Matches + Today's NJPW BOSJ Matches - May 31st, 2016
- TNA Reveals Their Slammiversary 2016 VIP Details - May 30th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Video + Wildkat Sport Secures TV Deal - May 29th, 2016
- Willie Mack Reveals What Happened With NXT - May 28th, 2016
- 2 Matches Confirmed For TNAs's Slammiversary PPV - May 26th, 2016
- A Big Ratings Rise For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 25th, 2016
- This Week's iMPACT! Lineup, LU Video Preview, ROH - May 23rd, 2016
- POP TV President: 'Relationship w/ TNA Is Amazing!' - May 23rd, 2016
- Report - Hiroshi Tanahashi Taking Some Time Off - May 22nd, 2016
- TNA Official On Production Studios Move, More - May 22nd, 2016