By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Samoa Joe On Why He Quit TNA & Their Issues - May 25th, 2015
- House Of Hardcore To Run Event In Australia - May 25th, 2015
- EXCLUSIVE: Update On TNA Cancellation Reports - May 24th, 2015
- Kurt Angle Reveals Why He Stayed With TNA, Young - May 23rd, 2015
- Chael Sonnen Discusses His Expectations For GFW - May 23rd, 2015
- Promoter Denies Hogan/Steiner Beef At His Show - May 23rd, 2015
- A New Episode Of TNA iMPACT! Aired Overseas - May 23rd, 2015
- JR Reacts To Destination America/iMPACT! Rumors - May 23rd, 2015
- Josh Matthews Rants After His Samoa Joe Tweet - May 23rd, 2015
- Gunner's Memorial Day Plans, Taz's Podcast, More - May 23rd, 2015