By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- AUDIO: Mickie James Discusses TNA vs. WWE, WM - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Gets TV Clearance In Finland - Details Inside - March 27th, 2015
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA IMPACT! - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Signs Big TV Deal In Brazil - Details Inside - March 26th, 2015
- 'I'm With Spud' (Video), Aguayo Jr. Memorial T-Shirt - March 25th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Jarrett's GFW Plans & Future? - March 25th, 2015
- Josh Matthews Discusses Joining TNA, Vince, More - March 25th, 2015
- Taz’s Podcast To Air Live Next Week - Details - March 25th, 2015
- TNA Announces A 'Best Of Sting' DVD Collection - March 24th, 2015
- VIDEOS: EVOLVE 38 Highlights, Hardy's Latest - March 24th, 2015