By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016
- Kenny Omega Discusses Career Accomplishments, G1 - October 23rd, 2016
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016