By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Rebounds, Bully Ray Tweets - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA’s iMPACT! Footage To Run Out In November - October 23rd, 2014
- AUDIO: Ken Anderson & Kaz Shoot On TNA, IWC - October 23rd, 2014
- Dixie Carter Thanks UK Fans, Taz Podcast?, LAX - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Provides An Update On Status - October 22nd, 2014
- Matt Hardy: 'TNA Has Improved Their Product' - October 22nd, 2014