By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ivelisse Is Grateful To Be In Lucha Underground - May 5th, 2016
- TNA Re-Signs Jessie Godderz To A New Deal - May 4th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - May 4th, 2016
- The Young Bucks Discuss Their ROH Contracts, More - May 4th, 2016
- TNA Releases Best Of Asylum Years Volume 2 DVD - May 4th, 2016
- NJPW Wrestling Dontaku Results 5.03.16 - May 4th, 2016
- TNA Knockout Maria Kanellis Suffers A Broken Hand - May 3rd, 2016
- TNA Re-Signs Crazzy Steve, + 'iMPACT! Breakdown' - May 3rd, 2016
- ROH COO Joe Koff Comments On The TNA Rumors - May 2nd, 2016
- Ex-UFC Fighter Shayna Baszler Works AIW Event - May 2nd, 2016