By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report - Ricochet (Prince Puma) Gone From LU - June 28th, 2016
- Updated 8/6 House Of Hardcore Lineup + LU Preview - June 28th, 2016
- Talent For Wrestlecon 2017 + Mysterio/LU, More - June 28th, 2016
- Russo Contacted POP TV & DA Behind TNA's Back? - June 27th, 2016
- The NJPW G1 Climax Participants & Key Matches - June 27th, 2016
- Scott Hall Discusses Decision To Quit WCW, Regrets? - June 26th, 2016
- Hernandez Involved In Backstage Brawl At Indy Event - June 26th, 2016
- Vader vs. Ospreay Set For Revolution Pro Event - June 26th, 2016
- Konnan: 'LAX Were Inspired By Public Enemy!' - June 26th, 2016
- Matt Striker On The Differences Between WWE & LU - June 25th, 2016