By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Thursday Night's iMPACT! Ratings Drop, Honma Update - April 29th, 2017
- Report - Travis Flip Gordon Not Signing With iMPACT! - April 28th, 2017
- What If The Hardys Stayed With iMPACT! Wrestling? - April 28th, 2017
- Why Zack Sabre Jr. Was Pulled From NJPW Tour, Return - April 28th, 2017
- Backstage Rumor On Cody Rhodes Signing With ROH - April 28th, 2017
- Backstage Update - Eddie Edwards Undergoes Surgery - April 27th, 2017
- Confirmed - The World Of Sport TV Tapings Delayed - April 27th, 2017
- Lineups For The ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds Tour - April 27th, 2017
- Lucha Underground Officially Returning On May 31st - April 27th, 2017
- Report - Jack Swagger Asking $4,000 Per Indy Event - April 27th, 2017