By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Team 3D’s BFG Match Was Last-Minute Decision - October 1st, 2014
- Lashley On Choosing TNA Over WWE, iMPACT! Preview - October 1st, 2014
- Another New TNA Bound For Glory PPV Match - September 30th, 2014
- Lots Of TNA Talent Set For House Of Hardcore VII - September 30th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Returning To NJPW This Month - Details - September 30th, 2014
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Card - 7 Matches Set - September 29th, 2014
- Report: A 'Major' GFW Announcement Coming? - September 29th, 2014
- Breaking News: New TNA Bound For Glory Matches - September 29th, 2014
- Report: Jeff Jarrett's GFW To Hold First PPV Event - September 29th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Joins Cast Of VH1 Reality Series - September 29th, 2014