By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA To Tape A Ton Of Footage In January, TNA/Corgan - December 2nd, 2016
- The Very Latest On The Billy Corgan vs. TNA Lawsuit - November 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Wins The GFW NEX*GEN Title - Photos - November 27th, 2016
- Helms: 'TNA May Not Need To Rebrand!', WWE Return? - November 27th, 2016
- TNA Knockouts Title Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! - November 26th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rating Rises - Details - November 19th, 2016
- Will Ospreay: 'I Do Need To Slow Down In The Ring!' - November 14th, 2016
- VIDEO: The Hardy Boyz' From Last Night's iMPACT! - November 11th, 2016
- VIDEO: Cornette's Election Day Address: 'Dump Trump' - November 9th, 2016
- Dixie Carter Holds A Conference Call - Big Changes - November 9th, 2016