By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Latest On TNA - Gone From SpikeTV & Meetings - July 28th, 2014
- BREAKING NEWS: SpikeTV Cancels TNA iMPACT! - July 28th, 2014
- Update: Big Meeting At TNA Headquarters Yesterday - July 28th, 2014
- JR Hints That TNA's TV SpikeTV Deal Is In Jeopardy - July 27th, 2014
- VIDEO: James Storm On Why He Attacked Muta - July 27th, 2014
- How Much TNA Paid AJ Styles & What He Makes Now - July 26th, 2014
- VIDEOS: 'Bad Influence' Shoot Interview Preview - July 26th, 2014
- Backstage News - Three Former WWE Stars To TNA - July 26th, 2014
- TNA Destination X-Themed iMPACT! Preview, Ki/TNA - July 25th, 2014
- TNA Confirms Tajiri Is Coming To iMPACT! In NYC - July 25th, 2014