By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
Chris Thomas, who was TNA’s associate director of public relations, is working for the company. Thomas left TNA in February of last year to produce projects in Hollywood and is a creative executive for Rare Brain Studios.
When asked for comment, Thomas said, “It’s a truly exciting time. Jeff has always been a visionary and wrestling fans are ready for the next big innovation. We can’t wait to share more exciting announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.”
As noted earlier here on the website, top WWE executive Perkins Miller, who played a key role in the development and launch of the WWE Network, has jumped ship to the NFL.
Miller will serve as the Chief Digital Officer for the NFL, and will help with their “NFL Now” project, which is a digital service much like the WWE Network.
For more on this story, visit LATimes.com.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- **SPOILER** - Jeff Hardy's TNA Status & Return - July 28th, 2015
- NJPW G1 Climax Day 6 Results 7.28.15 - July 28th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Results</i> - July 27th, 2015
- VIDEO: 37 Hours Of L. Underground In 37 Minutes - July 27th, 2015
- Shinsuke Nakamura Injured In G-1 Climax Bout - July 26th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - GFW Amped TV Taping Results</i> - July 25th, 2015
- Photos & Videos From The GFW TV Tapings - July 25th, 2015
- TNA Now Pulling Hulk Hogan From Its Website - July 25th, 2015
- Official GFW Announce Team Revealed - Details - July 24th, 2015
- <i>Breaking Report - Bully Ray Gone From TNA Again</i> - July 24th, 2015