By Ryan Clark on July 7, 2014
Wrestle-1 in Japan announced today that Seiya Sanada has signed a contract with TNA.
Sanada is the current X-Division Champion, winning the title back in March. They noted that under the terms of the deal, Sanada will still make appearances for Wrestle-1.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Velvet Sky Reveals Why She Left TNA, A WWE Debut? - May 31st, 2016
- Netflix Officially Orders New G.L.O.W. Series - May 31st, 2016
- TNA iMPACT! Matches + Today's NJPW BOSJ Matches - May 31st, 2016
- TNA Reveals Their Slammiversary 2016 VIP Details - May 30th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Video + Wildkat Sport Secures TV Deal - May 29th, 2016
- Willie Mack Reveals What Happened With NXT - May 28th, 2016
- 2 Matches Confirmed For TNAs's Slammiversary PPV - May 26th, 2016
- A Big Ratings Rise For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 25th, 2016
- This Week's iMPACT! Lineup, LU Video Preview, ROH - May 23rd, 2016
- POP TV President: 'Relationship w/ TNA Is Amazing!' - May 23rd, 2016