By Ryan Clark on July 7, 2014
Wrestle-1 in Japan announced today that Seiya Sanada has signed a contract with TNA.
Sanada is the current X-Division Champion, winning the title back in March. They noted that under the terms of the deal, Sanada will still make appearances for Wrestle-1.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Latest On TNA's Television Negotiations - October 21st, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Fights This Friday, Roode/Lashley - October 21st, 2014
- Al Snow Talks TNA vs. WWE, Six-Sided Ring & More - October 20th, 2014
- TNA British Boot Camp 2 Premiere Details Inside - October 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: Austin Aries Discusses TNA's Future, More - October 19th, 2014
- Taryn Terrell Discusses Dixie As A Boss, Injury - October 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: Tessmacher Blogs On 'The Amazing Race' - October 18th, 2014
- Tonight's CZW Lineup, Robbie E./Amazing Race - October 18th, 2014
- TNA Downplaying The Kurt Angle Re-Signing Rumors - October 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - Team 3D & WWE In Talks?, More - October 17th, 2014