By Ryan Clark on December 2, 2016
— TNA will tape at Universal Studios January 4th through the 10th. They will tape Xplosion matches, one or two One Night Only PPVs and enough iMPACT! to fill through the end of March.
— TNA has not responded to recent interviews by Billy Corgan because Corgan’s attorneys filed a notice in the Nashville Chancery Court that they were voluntarily dismissing his lawsuit against the company without prejudice. This means that the lawsuit could always be re-filed down the line. Corgan said that he has released all claims against TNA Impact Wrestling, Impact Ventures and Anthem Sports & Entertainment, but he is still considering pursuing Dixie Carter and others legally. The lawsuit has yet to be officially dismissed by the presiding Judge.
— The company is still looking to run some live events in 2017, but nothing has been announced at this time.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report: Jarrett & Ryder Involved In Backstage Incident - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage Update - Crazzy Steve Signing With WWE - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage Report - Ex-TNA Star Gunner To Sign With WWE? - April 25th, 2017
- Crazzy Steve: 'I Have Nothing But Respect For iMPACT!' - April 24th, 2017
- VIDEOS: **SPOILER** Footage Of Return At iMPACT! - April 24th, 2017
- Crazzy Steve Done With iMPACT!, Headed To WWE - April 24th, 2017
- Report - The Hardy Boys Almost Didn't Work HOH 25 - April 23rd, 2017
- Bischoff: 'iMPACT!'s Partnership With AAA Doesn't Matter!' - April 21st, 2017
- iMPACT! Wrestling Stars Set For TripleMania 25 - April 20th, 2017
- Thursday Night's iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - April 16th, 2017