By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
— ShopTNA.com is now selling Willow umbrellas for $39.99. $40 for an umbrella?!? Holy shit!
— Sanada defeated Daniels to retain the TNA X-Division title at the Wrestle-1 event in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday night.
— Former TNA talent Chris Sabin is scheduled to appear on the May 18th IWF Desert Storm event. The show takes place on that Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
— As noted yesterday here on the website, wrestling agent/booker Bill Behrens (SBIBookings.com) is now taking indy bookings for Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian. Behrens sent us the following: “Christopher Daniels (TNA/ROH) is available to wrestling, appearance and seminar bookings through Bill Behrens and www.sbibookings.com . Daniels was a 4 time TNA X Division Champion and 8 time TNA & NWA/TNA Tag Team Champion, most recently with twice with Frankie Kazarian as Bad Influence. Frankie Kazarian is also available for bookings. Daniels was also a 1 time TV Champion and 2 time Tag Team Champion in Ring Of Honor. Also available is Curry Man who remains Hot & Spicy. Daniels/Curry Man will be able appear on DVD, iPPV & Television. He is based in the Los Angeles area (as is Kazarian)” This will only fuel the rumors that “Bad Influence” are not going to re-sign with TNA Wrestling.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Thursday Night's iMPACT! Ratings Drop, Honma Update - April 29th, 2017
- Report - Travis Flip Gordon Not Signing With iMPACT! - April 28th, 2017
- What If The Hardys Stayed With iMPACT! Wrestling? - April 28th, 2017
- Why Zack Sabre Jr. Was Pulled From NJPW Tour, Return - April 28th, 2017
- Backstage Rumor On Cody Rhodes Signing With ROH - April 28th, 2017
- Backstage Update - Eddie Edwards Undergoes Surgery - April 27th, 2017
- Confirmed - The World Of Sport TV Tapings Delayed - April 27th, 2017
- Lineups For The ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds Tour - April 27th, 2017
- Lucha Underground Officially Returning On May 31st - April 27th, 2017
- Report - Jack Swagger Asking $4,000 Per Indy Event - April 27th, 2017