By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
— The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
— The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
— TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Report: Will Ospreay Signs w/ WWN Live - July 23rd, 2016
- This Week's Lucha Underground Finale Ratings - July 22nd, 2016
- Backstage Rumor - New TNA BFG Date Revealed? - July 21st, 2016
- Matt Striker: 'LU Isn’t Trying To Compete With WWE!' - July 21st, 2016
- VIDEOS: EC3, Drake & Galloway Talk BFG Playoffs - July 20th, 2016
- 3 Big Matches For This Thursday Night's iMPACT! - July 19th, 2016
- Shark Boy’s Vest Stolen - Offers Reward For Return - July 18th, 2016
- Hardy: 'TNA's Roster Is Leaving The Dream!', Morale - July 17th, 2016
- Backstage TNA News - Moose's Contract, Edwards - July 17th, 2016
- Today's Beyond Wrestling & EVOLVE Lineups + NJPW - July 17th, 2016