By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
– The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
– The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
– TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Jeff Jarrett's GFW News - New Video Promo, Sadler - April 19th, 2014
- TNA Live Event Tonight + Early iMPACT! Rating #'s - April 19th, 2014
- Meet Kurt Angle, TNA Stars vs. The Easter Bunny - April 19th, 2014
- New TNA BaseBrawl Event, Sanada-TNA Update, Neal - April 19th, 2014
- WWE's Reaction To Eric Young's TNA Title Win - April 19th, 2014
- Bischoff Responds To Reports On His TNA Status - April 19th, 2014
- Backstage News - Taryn's Return, Bischoff/Austin - April 19th, 2014
- TNA Updates On Sabin/Daniels/Kaz, Willow Umbrella - April 18th, 2014
- Updated TNA Sacrifice Pay-Per-View Card Inside - April 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett's GFW News - Merchandise, NYC Work? - April 18th, 2014