By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
– The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
– The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
– TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Vince Russo Reveals His Biggest Regrets In Wrestling - July 22nd, 2014
- A List Of Non-WWE Appearances At Comic-Con - July 22nd, 2014
- Top Names Set For TNA's NYC Return + iMPACT! - July 22nd, 2014
- Backstage News On TNA & SpikeTV, Attendance #'s - July 22nd, 2014
- Lashley & MVP React To WWE's New Faction - July 22nd, 2014
- Updates: TNA British Boot Camp, Legends Fanfest - July 21st, 2014
- TNA Announces British Boot Camp 2 UK Finals - July 21st, 2014
- TNA Hypes The Hardy Boyz Return On iMPACT! - July 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: A Rough Weekend For TNA & Attendance - July 21st, 2014
- More On Shannon Moore's Retirement, Tajiri/TNA News - July 20th, 2014