By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
— The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
— The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
— TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The List Of Names For PWG’s Battle Of Los Angeles - June 29th, 2016
- Drew Galloway Likes Being Underdog vs. Lashley - June 29th, 2016
- Report - Ricochet (Prince Puma) Gone From LU - June 28th, 2016
- Updated 8/6 House Of Hardcore Lineup + LU Preview - June 28th, 2016
- Talent For Wrestlecon 2017 + Mysterio/LU, More - June 28th, 2016
- Russo Contacted POP TV & DA Behind TNA's Back? - June 27th, 2016
- The NJPW G1 Climax Participants & Key Matches - June 27th, 2016
- Scott Hall Discusses Decision To Quit WCW, Regrets? - June 26th, 2016
- Hernandez Involved In Backstage Brawl At Indy Event - June 26th, 2016
- Vader vs. Ospreay Set For Revolution Pro Event - June 26th, 2016