By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
– The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
– The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
– TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Dixie Carter Thanks UK Fans, Taz Podcast?, LAX - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Provides An Update On Status - October 22nd, 2014
- Matt Hardy: 'TNA Has Improved Their Product' - October 22nd, 2014
- Updates: Dreamer's Production Company, Styles - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: SoCal Val On Working As A Rosebud - October 22nd, 2014
- Report: Eric Bischoff-TNA Contract Issues? - October 21st, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's IMPACT! - October 21st, 2014
- The Latest On TNA's Television Negotiations - October 21st, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Fights This Friday, Roode/Lashley - October 21st, 2014
- Al Snow Talks TNA vs. WWE, Six-Sided Ring & More - October 20th, 2014