By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
— The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
— The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
— TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Kevin Nash Set For GFW's Weekend Live Events - August 27th, 2015
- Brooke: 'Gail Is The Toughest Knockout I've Faced!' - August 27th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Says GFW Is Still Working On A TV Deal - August 27th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Hits All-Time Low, ROH Rises - August 27th, 2015
- VIDEOS: TNA Knockouts Calendar Cover Girl, More - August 27th, 2015
- Would AJ Styles Jump Ship From NJPW To WWE? - August 27th, 2015
- Backstage Report - Uncertainty Over TNA's TV Future - August 26th, 2015
- Drew Galloway Discusses Who He’d Like To Wrestle - August 26th, 2015
- Sam Shaw Compares TNA Gut Check & Tough Enough - August 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: 2016 TNA Knockouts Calendar Photo Shoot - August 26th, 2015