By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
— The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
— The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
— TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Thursday Night's iMPACT! Ratings Drop, Honma Update - April 29th, 2017
- Report - Travis Flip Gordon Not Signing With iMPACT! - April 28th, 2017
- What If The Hardys Stayed With iMPACT! Wrestling? - April 28th, 2017
- Why Zack Sabre Jr. Was Pulled From NJPW Tour, Return - April 28th, 2017
- Backstage Rumor On Cody Rhodes Signing With ROH - April 28th, 2017
- Backstage Update - Eddie Edwards Undergoes Surgery - April 27th, 2017
- Confirmed - The World Of Sport TV Tapings Delayed - April 27th, 2017
- Lineups For The ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds Tour - April 27th, 2017
- Lucha Underground Officially Returning On May 31st - April 27th, 2017
- Report - Jack Swagger Asking $4,000 Per Indy Event - April 27th, 2017