By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
– The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
– The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
– TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- A TNA Announcement Coming Next Week, Hardys - April 19th, 2015
- Taz Reveals Why He Left TNA - Pay Issues, Matthews - April 19th, 2015
- Dixie Carter Hypes Next Week's iMPACT!, Thanks Taz - April 18th, 2015
- TNA Hiring New Manager Of Digital Content - April 18th, 2015
- TNA Knockout Writes Blog Regarding Pay Issues - April 18th, 2015
- The Lineup For Next Week's TNA IMPACT! Revealed - April 18th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Taz To Explain Why He Left TNA Wrestling Shortly - April 17th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bram Discusses Working With EC3, More - April 17th, 2015
- Another Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015