By Ryan Clark on November 26, 2013
— The Dynamite Kid is said to be improving after suffering two strokes over the last two weeks. It is said that it will be a long process before he’s back to 100% following the strokes.
— The following was sent out today…
FORMER PRO WRESTLER CHRIS NOWINSKI SPEAKS OUT ON HEAD INJURIES IN SPORTS ON “KATIE” AIRING NOVEMBER 26
On today’s episode of the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “Katie,” airing November 26, former pro wrestler Chris Nowinski appears on the show to talk about his campaign to reform head injuries in the NFL, in football in general, and in all contact sports. Chris has founded the Sports Legacy Institute to educate about head injury prevention in sports, and he has founded the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy to expand research on the effects of repeated head injuries.
— TNA has announced the following house shows for early 2014…
* January 3rd in Batesville, Arkansas
* January 4th in Jonesboro, Arkansas
* January 5th in Jackson, Tennessee
Scheduled to appear are Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Magnus.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- PHOTO: TNA Offering Free Bound For Glory Tix - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle Returns To TNA + BFG Hype - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Earl Hebner Inducted Into TNA's HOF - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: Jeff Hardy Claims He Has A PCL Tear - October 4th, 2015
- EC III Discusses Bound For Glory, Winning Streak - October 4th, 2015
- The Hardy Boys News + Matt Hardy's Latest Video - October 4th, 2015
- Drew Galloway Discusses His WWE Run, TNA - October 4th, 2015
- Jerry Jarrett On Working With Vince McMahon - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Attendance At Last Night's TNA Event - October 3rd, 2015
- Kurt Angle Returns To TNA Tonight + BFG Videos - October 3rd, 2015