By Ryan Clark on August 30, 2012
KCCI.com reports that Joel Luke and Forrest Jamison have been charged with second-degree theft. The two men were charged with stealing an authentic and replica TNA World Title belt on August 18th in Ottumwa, Iowa, where TNA had put on a house show.
The police say that the authentic belt was valued at $6,000 and the replica belt was valued at $400. Luke was released on $5,000 bail while Jamison was released on $3,000 bail.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013
- A James Storm Injury Update Inside Here + SHINE - May 16th, 2013