By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's IMPACT! - October 21st, 2014
- The Latest On TNA's Television Negotiations - October 21st, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Fights This Friday, Roode/Lashley - October 21st, 2014
- Al Snow Talks TNA vs. WWE, Six-Sided Ring & More - October 20th, 2014
- TNA British Boot Camp 2 Premiere Details Inside - October 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: Austin Aries Discusses TNA's Future, More - October 19th, 2014
- Taryn Terrell Discusses Dixie As A Boss, Injury - October 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: Tessmacher Blogs On 'The Amazing Race' - October 18th, 2014
- Tonight's CZW Lineup, Robbie E./Amazing Race - October 18th, 2014
- TNA Downplaying The Kurt Angle Re-Signing Rumors - October 17th, 2014