By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Gets TV Clearance In Finland - Details Inside - March 27th, 2015
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA IMPACT! - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Signs Big TV Deal In Brazil - Details Inside - March 26th, 2015
- 'I'm With Spud' (Video), Aguayo Jr. Memorial T-Shirt - March 25th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Jarrett's GFW Plans & Future? - March 25th, 2015
- Josh Matthews Discusses Joining TNA, Vince, More - March 25th, 2015
- Taz’s Podcast To Air Live Next Week - Details - March 25th, 2015
- TNA Announces A 'Best Of Sting' DVD Collection - March 24th, 2015
- VIDEOS: EVOLVE 38 Highlights, Hardy's Latest - March 24th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Teases GFW Debut In Las Vegas - March 24th, 2015