By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- **SPOILER**: Ex-WWE Star Debuts At iMPACT! (Pic) - September 16th, 2014
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** From iMPACT! - September 16th, 2014
- **SPOILER** Update On Bully Ray's TNA Status - September 16th, 2014
- Must-Read New Article On TNA's History & Future - September 16th, 2014
- VIDEO: Young Bucks Discuss Their Success, More - September 16th, 2014
- TNA X-Division Star Injured, TNA Stars To CHIKARA - September 16th, 2014
- A Preview For Tomorrow’s No Surrender iMPACT! - September 16th, 2014
- TNA Giving Some Wrestlers Per-Day Agreements - September 16th, 2014
- Can Jeff Hardy To Travel To Bound For Glory?, More - September 15th, 2014
- Several More TNA Employees To Finish Up This Week - September 15th, 2014