By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Announcement - TNA Cancels Indian Tour - November 28th, 2015
- TNA World Series Updates - Standings & Round 2 - November 28th, 2015
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Retirement, TNA/UK - November 28th, 2015
- iMPACT! To Broadcast Live On POP TV, EVOLVE - November 27th, 2015
- ECIII Reveals What It Takes To Be A Good Heel - November 27th, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015
- Big News - TNA Cancels Their Tour Of India - November 25th, 2015
- Tyrus Reveals Why He Takes Shots At John Cena - November 25th, 2015
- AAA Announces Mega Title Match For Vacant Title - November 23rd, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - TNA Changing World Title Finals? - November 22nd, 2015