By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- **SPOILER** - Title Change At The TNA Tapings - July 28th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! TV Taping Results</i> - July 28th, 2015
- **SPOILER** - Ex-ROHer Debuts At TNA's Tapings - July 28th, 2015
- **SPOILER** - Jeff Hardy's TNA Status & Return - July 28th, 2015
- NJPW G1 Climax Day 6 Results 7.28.15 - July 28th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Results</i> - July 27th, 2015
- VIDEO: 37 Hours Of L. Underground In 37 Minutes - July 27th, 2015
- Shinsuke Nakamura Injured In G-1 Climax Bout - July 26th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - GFW Amped TV Taping Results</i> - July 25th, 2015
- Photos & Videos From The GFW TV Tapings - July 25th, 2015