By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- HHH Hypes Tonight's NXT Main Event + '5 Things' - March 4th, 2015
- Joey Ryan Calls For Bill DeMott To Be Fired, More - March 4th, 2015
- Jim Cornette On The #GiveDivasAChance Campaign - March 4th, 2015
- Another ROH Opponent For Samoa Joe, LU Matches - March 4th, 2015
- iMPACT! Beats RAW & SmackDown In Germany - March 3rd, 2015
- The Updated House Of Hardcore VIII Card Inside - March 3rd, 2015
- Video Preview Tomorrow's Lucha Underground - March 3rd, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Continues To Drop - Details - March 3rd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Congratulates Hulk Hogan - Details - March 2nd, 2015
- AJ Styles On Samoa Joe's ROH Return, Styles Clash - March 2nd, 2015