By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Report: TNA Making Business Changes - September 1st, 2015
- Update: TNA's 'Bram' & WWE's Charlotte Divorcing - September 1st, 2015
- Update: 'Bram' Out Of Jail On Bond + Mugshot - September 1st, 2015
- TNA Superstar 'Bram' Released From Jail On Bond - September 1st, 2015
- House Of Hardcore Headed To Philadelphia & NYC - August 31st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATE: Bram Arrested For Domestic Battery - August 31st, 2015
- VIDEO: Velvet Sky's 'My First Day' Video Feature - August 31st, 2015
- International Discovery Networks Pulling iMPACT - August 31st, 2015
- VIDEO: Preview For TNA One Night Only: Gut Check - August 31st, 2015
- BREAKING NEWS: TNA Superstar 'Bram' Arrested - August 31st, 2015