By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!</i> - September 2nd, 2014
- 'AJ Styles -- The Missing Matches' Available On DVD - September 2nd, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Praises TNA - Says He's Having 'Fun' - September 2nd, 2014
- 4 Matches & The Official Preview For TNA iMPACT! - September 2nd, 2014
- Lashley Speaks Out - TNA/SpikeTV Issues, Bellator - September 1st, 2014
- Lots Of TNA News: Cuts, iMPACT! Taping Schedule - September 1st, 2014
- Updated Cards For This Weekend’s TNA TV Tapings - September 1st, 2014
- More TNA Office Cuts?, TNA PPV Specials, More - September 1st, 2014
- Team 3D Academy & 'Hope For A Single Mom' Team - September 1st, 2014
- Bound For Glory Ticket Prices, 1-Hour PPV Special - September 1st, 2014