By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Rhyno Discusses His Three Top Bosses & TNA - November 30th, 2015
- Pop TV President Excited To Have iMPACT!, More - November 30th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rockstar Spud Meets A Fan, iMPACT! - November 30th, 2015
- **SPOILER** Photos Of The New GFW Champion - November 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Reveals Best Friends In WWE - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle's 'Retirement' + iMPACT! - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tessmacher's New Job + TNA Contest - November 29th, 2015
- Report - POP TV Not Paying TNA To Air iMPACT? - November 29th, 2015
- Announcement - TNA Cancels Indian Tour - November 28th, 2015
- TNA World Series Updates - Standings & Round 2 - November 28th, 2015