By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Former TNA Knockout At WWE's PC This Week - May 29th, 2015
- Backstage Update On Bram's New TNA Contract - May 29th, 2015
- A Complete Listing Of All Planned GFW Live Events - May 29th, 2015
- The Wolves & 'Bram' Re-Sign With TNA - Details - May 28th, 2015
- GFW's Grand Slam Tour Dates Revealed - Details - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage News: TNA's Future & Dixie's Reality Show - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage News: Why Scott Hall & GFW Parted Ways - May 28th, 2015
- VIDEO: MVP Clarifies Controversial ROH/DA Tweets - May 28th, 2015
- When D. America Decided To Cancel iMPACT! - May 28th, 2015
- Destination America’s Memo Canceling iMPACT! Leaks - May 28th, 2015