By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Davey Richards Discusses The 6-Sided Ring, WWE - July 23rd, 2014
- 3 TNA Talents Sign New Deals - Who Are They? - July 23rd, 2014
- Kurt Angle's Latest Video + iMPACT! Rating News - July 23rd, 2014
- Update: ROH & TNA Leaving The Manhattan Center? - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Robbie E. Confirms No BFG Series - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA Knockouts 2015 Calendar Photoshoot! - July 23rd, 2014
- Vince Russo Reveals His Biggest Regrets In Wrestling - July 22nd, 2014
- A List Of Non-WWE Appearances At Comic-Con - July 22nd, 2014
- Top Names Set For TNA's NYC Return + iMPACT! - July 22nd, 2014
- Backstage News On TNA & SpikeTV, Attendance #'s - July 22nd, 2014