By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Davey Richards/X-Division Title Plans?, AAA/TNA - April 24th, 2015
- TNA Official Takes A Shot At 'Rampage' Jackson - April 24th, 2015
- Who's Calling Tonight's iMPACT!?, A Big EC3 Push - April 24th, 2015
- EC3 Hypes Announcement (Video), iMPACT! Matches - April 24th, 2015
- VIDEO: Who Is New TNA Knockout Laura Dennis? - April 24th, 2015
- Backstage News On Two Recent TNA Departures - April 23rd, 2015
- Official Preview For Tomorrow’s TNA iMPACT! - April 23rd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Mysterio To Lucha Underground? - April 23rd, 2015
- Backstage Report - TNA Behind On Some Payments - April 23rd, 2015
- Shane Helms Discusses His New TNA Role, Future - April 22nd, 2015