By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Rises - July 30th, 2016
- The Updated House Of Hardcore Lineup For 9/15 - July 30th, 2016
- Will Ospreay Pulled From The Weekend Indy Shows - July 30th, 2016
- Raven Discusses Mental Issues On Russo's Podcast - July 30th, 2016
- Taz Re-Signs A Deal With CBS Radio - Details - July 29th, 2016
- Bobby Lashley Done Working The ELITE Tournament - July 28th, 2016
- Season 3 Of Lucha Underground To Debut On 9/7 - July 28th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Interested In Facing Bray Wyatt, More - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: TNA Looks At 'Moose' + AAW Trailer Video - July 27th, 2016
- Hardy: 'I Want To End Career Against 'Taker At WM!' - July 25th, 2016