By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA iMPACT! Sees A Big Ratings Increase - Details - January 26th, 2015
- Various News: Bischoff/Apter Video, Poffo/Y2J Note - January 25th, 2015
- Gunner: 'Randy Savage Was One Of My Influences!' - January 25th, 2015
- Rumor Killer - Is Havok Gone From TNA Wrestling? - January 24th, 2015
- Bully Ray Reacts To Velvet Sky's 'Firing' From TNA - January 24th, 2015
- Dixie Carter Reacts To Velvet Sky's TNA 'Firing' - January 24th, 2015
- Monster's Ball On Next Week's iMPACT! + Video - January 24th, 2015
- Today's TNA Programming On Destination America - January 24th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - Angle's Thoughts On Foxcatcher - January 23rd, 2015
- Would Daniels Consider A TNA Return?, More - January 23rd, 2015