By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Bully Ray On Why WWE Didn't Use His 'Bully' Gimmick - March 27th, 2017
- iMPACT! Stars Set For NOAH’s Global Tag League - March 26th, 2017
- Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman Debuts New Look (Pic), Team 3D - March 26th, 2017
- Eric Bischoff Discusses Ongoing Litigation With TNA - March 25th, 2017
- Kevin Sullivan Welcomes Employees Back To iMPACT! - March 25th, 2017
- Jarrett Congratulates Daniels, Matt Hardy Responds - March 24th, 2017
- Waltman: 'AAA Will Screw iMPACT!, I Guarantee It!' - March 24th, 2017
- Anthem & ITV Announce World Of Sport Wrestling Return - March 24th, 2017
- Backstage Update - The Hardys, WWE, ROH & iMPACT! - March 22nd, 2017
- Bischoff Files For Default Judgment Against iMPACT! - March 21st, 2017