By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Breaking News: TNA Executive Vice President Gone - July 2nd, 2015
- EC3 Feels 'Blessed' To Be TNA World Champion - July 2nd, 2015
- iMPACT! Sets All-Time Record Low Rating, ROH - July 2nd, 2015
- Backstage News - TNA Scraps PPV Plans, iMPACT! - July 2nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Tumor In Kurt Angle's Neck - July 2nd, 2015
- Why TNA Bumped Title Match From Slammiversary - July 2nd, 2015
- Mike Tenay On Uncertainty In TNA & Lots More - July 2nd, 2015
- Backstage Update - TNA/GFW Talent Agreement - July 2nd, 2015
- Magnus Reveals Why He Asked For TNA Release - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlights From Last Night's iMPACT! - July 2nd, 2015