By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Corgan: Hardys Movie In Works, Talks WWE Copying TNA - September 26th, 2016
- Angle: 'I Used To Take 65 Vicodin A Day!' - September 24th, 2016
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View Card - September 23rd, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Makes His TNA Debut, Santino Video - September 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - The Potential Sale Of TNA - September 22nd, 2016
- TNA Announces A New Bound For Glory Match - September 22nd, 2016
- EVOLVE News - October Live Events, Gargano Video - September 21st, 2016
- House Of Hardcore Announces Their Maryland Debut - September 21st, 2016
- It's Official - Brandi Rhodes Signs With TNA - September 19th, 2016
- Drew Galloway Discusses Being 'The Chosen One' - September 17th, 2016