By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Major Bound For Glory News - Original Plans Changed - October 1st, 2014
- Whatever Happened To Kharma?, TNA ONO PPVs - October 1st, 2014
- Update: The GFW/NJPW Relationship & PPV Plans - October 1st, 2014
- Team 3D’s BFG Match Was Last-Minute Decision - October 1st, 2014
- Lashley On Choosing TNA Over WWE, iMPACT! Preview - October 1st, 2014
- Another New TNA Bound For Glory PPV Match - September 30th, 2014
- Lots Of TNA Talent Set For House Of Hardcore VII - September 30th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Returning To NJPW This Month - Details - September 30th, 2014
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Card - 7 Matches Set - September 29th, 2014
- Report: A 'Major' GFW Announcement Coming? - September 29th, 2014