By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: Jeff Hardy Set To Appear At GFW Event - August 3rd, 2015
- Frankie Kazarian Discusses Samoa Joe In NXT - August 1st, 2015
- Angle Compares Cena's Reaction To 'You Suck' - July 31st, 2015
- Tons Of Free GFW Tickets Handed Out, NJPW/AXS - July 31st, 2015
- James Storm & TNA Wrestling Part Ways - Details - July 31st, 2015
- TNA Bound For Glory Tickets On Sale Today - July 31st, 2015
- Backstage Update - TNA Actually Fired MVP - July 31st, 2015
- Talent Set For The Next Set Of GFW TV Tapings - July 31st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Taping Results</i> - July 31st, 2015
- The TNA Bound For Glory Main Event Announced - July 31st, 2015