By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
TSN 1290 recently interviewed Kurt Angle on his future in TNA and if he would ever return to WWE. When asked about the subject, Angle said that he is not sure what he would do next and added that he’s wide open about staying in TNA or returning to the WWE.
Angle said TNA has been great to him, but he has always wanted to retire from wrestling in the WWE. He also added that he will decide about where he ends up in December. Angle thinks he has “at least” five more years in the business, and he doesn’t want to retire yet because there are great wrestlers in WWE and TNA he’d still like to go in the ring with.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Sonjay Dutt Discusses Jeff Jarrett, Ring Ka King - October 13th, 2015
- The NJPW Power Struggle Live Event Tour Cards - October 13th, 2015
- Backstage TNA News - Storm Update, Live Events - October 12th, 2015
- GFW To Crown First Champions At Next TV Tapings - October 12th, 2015
- Shark Boy: 'Austin Enjoyed My Parody Gimmick!' - October 12th, 2015
- Rumored *SPOILER* On TNA's World Title Series - October 12th, 2015
- VIDEO: First Footage Of GFW's Amped TV Show - October 12th, 2015
- Backstage News: Helms Praised, Major India Tour - October 11th, 2015
- The Reason TNA's Halloween Tour Was Cancelled - October 11th, 2015
- Report: TNA's Title Series Angle Planned Since July - October 11th, 2015