By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2012
– Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling drew a 1.01 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.40 million viewers. The show was down from a 1.09 (1.1) cable rating and 1.58 million viewers last week and is right in the middle of the show’s pre-summer viewer average for the year. They had tough competition with the Olympics, which has hurt a ton of television programs lately. NBC is doing some of the best ratings ever for an Olympics broadcast.
– Nick at Nite has announced via press release that the latest show produced by Eric Bischoff will premiere on the network in October. The show, a comedy titled See Dad Run, stars Scott Baio and will premiere on October 6th. Bischoff executive produces the show with Jason Hervey through their company Bischoff Hervey Entertainment.
The show is about David Hobbs (Baio), an actor who after ten years of starring as America’s favorite TV dad becomes a stay-at-home father to honor the deal he made with his soap star wife (Alanna Ubach, Meet the Fockers) so that she may return to the limelight. Mark Curry co-stars as David’s friend Marcus.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week</i> - May 23rd, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Says He May Wrestle Again Some Day - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Slammiversary XI: Before The Bell - May 23rd, 2013
- Backstage Notes From Tonight's iMPACT! Tapings - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle At 'The Rumble On The Rails' Event - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Announces ‘iMPACT! Fan Battle’ Contest - May 23rd, 2013