By Ryan Clark on September 4, 2012
– The Miami Herald has an interview up with “King Mo” Lawal. In the interview, Lawal hints at debuting on TNA TV soon.
“I’m going to be on TV sooner than you all think,” he said.
Lawal is almost done rehabbing his knee and he will then begin training with Al Snow.
“I’m very excited,” Lawal said. “I can’t wait to take my first chair shot. I can’t wait until I take my first bump. I can’t wait until I pin somebody. I can’t wait until I get pinned and being thrown headfirst in the turnbuckle. I’m just excited to get the opportunity to entertain. I entertain in MMA, and now I get to entertain in TNA Wrestling.”
– Taryn Terrell (Tiffany in WWE) was interviewed in today’s edition of TNA Today. She says in the interview that she is open to remaining a referee or moving to an in-ring role.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ivelisse Velez Talks WWE Release, Gut Check - May 22nd, 2013
- VIDEOS: iMPACT! Preview + Hogan Hypes iMPACT! - May 22nd, 2013
- Meet Christy Hemme & Samoa Joe, Hogan's Tape - May 22nd, 2013
- Austin Aries Discusses Slammiversary Match, Stark - May 22nd, 2013
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013