By Ryan Clark on October 31, 2012
The scheduled hearing in Hulk Hogan’s lawsuit against Gawker Media and several other defendants regarding Hogan’s attempt to get an injunction to pull clips of the sex tape featuring himself and Heather Clem down from Gawker.com has been pushed back to November 13th. Hogan’s side requested the new date due to Hogan’s primary counsel not being available on the original date, which was for November 8th. Gawker’s attorneys obviously did not contest pushing the hearing back.
As previously reported, Hogan has settled his lawsuit with Bubba the Love Sponge but the Gawker.com and Heather Clem lawsuits are still being pursued.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013