By Ryan Clark on October 29, 2012
The hearing in Nashville, TN over whether the court would dismiss Scott Steiner’s lawsuit against TNA was postponed until November 30th. This was a rescheduling by the court and not a request from either side.
Scott filed a counter-suit, claiming that it was TNA that breached their deal with him, citing the lack of royalty payments and their failure to provide an accounting of said royalties. This was in response to TNA’s breach of contract lawsuit against him for things written on Twitter. TNA is trying to get that suit thrown out as contractually, Steiner would have to notify TNA of the alleged breach and give them 30 working days to repair it.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013