By Ryan Clark on September 27, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– An injunction was handed down by the Chancery Court of Tennessee against Brian Wittenstein for his alleged role in TNA’s lawsuit against him and WWE. The order was made official after Wittenstein failed to respond to the lawsuit. Wittenstein did supply TNA with a signed statement giving his version of the situation.
Wittenstein has been ordered to return all information he took from TNA via a flash drive after he left his employment there. He must not speak of any TNA information to any third parties (including WWE) and must not breach any of his agreements with TNA.
The original temporary order against WWE was lifted a while back after they proved that there is no digital copy of Wittenstein’s information. The lawsuit continues, though the next step is unclear as of this writing.
– DGUSA has officially announced the following venues for their shows on November 2nd through the 4th:
* Nov. 2 – Everett Rec Center in Everett, Massachusetts
* Nov. 3 – Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, New Jersey
* Nov. 4 – NYWC Sportatorium in Deer Park, New York
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Updated House Of Hardcore 2 & FWE Event Cards - June 19th, 2013
- The Updated ROH Best In The World iPPV Card - June 19th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: AAA TripleMania XXI Now Posted Online - June 18th, 2013
- More On The AAA iPPV Issues, Al Green's Funeral - June 17th, 2013
- ROH Best In The World iPPV Card + FWE iPPV - June 17th, 2013
- Major AAA iPPV Issues Last Night - Show Never Airs - June 17th, 2013
- Complete AAA TripleMania XXI Results Inside Here - June 17th, 2013
- PWG Is Your Body Ready? Results: Reseda, CA - June 16th, 2013
- New NWA National Champion Crowned - Details - June 15th, 2013