By Ryan Clark on April 18, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
Part of the reason that Eric Young was made TNA World Champion was so that they can do some cross promotion with his Animal Planet show, Off The Hook: Extreme Catches. Season three of the show debuts on Sunday June 16, and the plan is to spend the next two months getting Young over as champion to coincide with the return of the show.
TNA is also trying to move ahead by putting Eric Young’s goofy character from the past, in the past. They want to change his perception and repackage him as a credible champion in the eyes of the fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report: Numerous TNA Office Cuts On Friday - August 22nd, 2014
- TNA Finishes Filming British Boot Camp, Bromans - August 22nd, 2014
- TNA Changes Events To 'One Night Only' Tapings - August 22nd, 2014
- Backstage News - Top TNA Talents Leaving TNA? - August 22nd, 2014
- The Wednesday Night iMPACT! Broadcast Rating - August 22nd, 2014
- More On Christy Hemme's Pregnancy + SHINE 21 - August 22nd, 2014
- Top TNA Contracts Expiring, Dixie's TNA Return? - August 21st, 2014
- Christy Hemme: 'I'm Six Months Pregnant!' - Photo - August 21st, 2014
- The Lineups For TNA's One Night Only TV Tapings - August 21st, 2014
- ODB & TNA Part Ways - Details Inside - August 21st, 2014