By Ryan Clark on July 19, 2012
According to Variety, Viacom has walked away from negotiations with DirectTV. This means that Spike TV, Comedy Central, MTV and other Viacom properties will remain off air on DirectTV systems. DirecTV claims Viacom tried to add a last-minute item during negotiations while Viacom claims DirecTV has balked at revised proposals.
Of note to wrestling fans, Spike TV has been down 14 percent in viewership during negotiations (358,000 vs. 417,000 in daily viewership). This matches the drop-off for last week’s TNA iMPACT!.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013