By Ryan Clark on May 20, 2012
Model turned wrestler Reby Sky was recently profiled by Univision for their morning show, Despierta America. As a star for Lucha Libre USA, she’s now living the dream she’s had since she was a child living in New York.
“When I was little I’d always watch wrestling and I’d think, “I want to do THAT. That’s amazing,” Reby says. “I never thought I’d actually get the opportunity and here I am. I couldn’t be happier.”
Reby’s boyfriend is former WWE Superstar Matt Hardy, who attends many of her shows. She addressed what a relationship between two wrestlers is like.
“It’s great! We have a ring at home. Sometimes we’re in there training and sometimes we’re fighting for real,” Reby says.
As much as Reby wants to wrestle on TV, it is not her ultimate desire.
“I want to continue wrestling and I want to wrestle on TV more, but what I want more than anything is to be a mother,” she says. “I want a family of my own.”
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update On Zema Ion Fundraiser + TNA Attendance - May 24th, 2013
- Why Wasn't Alex Silva On iMPACT! Last Night? - May 24th, 2013
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rises Big Time - May 24th, 2013
- WWE, TNA & ROH Weekend Schedule Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- Next Week's TNA iMPACT! Matches + Slammiversary - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Knockouts Title Change From TNA iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013