By Ryan Clark on July 12, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– There has been some confusion in WWE letting Wes Brisco leave and work for TNA. He is the son of Gerald Brisco and had great reviews at WWE developmental before being released. While he would have been a good fit for WWE’s cruiserweights show, the company released him anyway. He’s now being considered for a spot on TNA’s roster.
– TNA is considering bringing in Chris Masters as one of the masked men who attacked Sting. Masters is booked to wrestle in Russia the night before Bound for Glory. This would make wrestling in Phoenix the night after problematic but not impossible.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013