By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
A few months ago, Hulk Hogan was approached by Mexico’s Multimedios group to wrestle a match for a huge payday. Hogan had turned down the deal at the time, but word now is that Eric Bischoff recently approached the group to restart negotiations.
Hogan’s back remains the big issue as to whether he can wrestle a full match. He has stated in recent interviews that his latest back surgery fixed his back and he does plan on wrestling again. At this time it seems more likely that he’ll simply appear at the show and get physical, opposed to working a full match.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week</i> - May 23rd, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Says He May Wrestle Again Some Day - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Slammiversary XI: Before The Bell - May 23rd, 2013
- Backstage Notes From Tonight's iMPACT! Tapings - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle At 'The Rumble On The Rails' Event - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Announces ‘iMPACT! Fan Battle’ Contest - May 23rd, 2013
- Joseph Park Talks TNA’s Fanbase, Slammiversary - May 23rd, 2013