By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2012
Hailing from one of the more storied and successful families in the pro wrestling history, Chavo Guerrero, Jr. made his TNA Impact Wrestling debut on Thursday. After lauding the Guerrero family legacy and proclaiming that it was his time to shine in TNA, he was attacked by Gunner and Kid Kash, who took exception to his remarks. Guerrero’s aunt Vickie, who appears for WWE as the mouthpiece of Dolph Ziggler, congratulated her nephew’s debut for the Nashville-based wrestling promotion.
“I am proud of @mexwarrior with his debut on TNA!! A true professional Miss him and his family xxoo,” she wrote on Twitter.
Don’t expect Vickie to ever join Chavo in TNA. She stated last year in a Twitter message that she would never turn her back on her WWE family: “I would never go to TNA…no disrespect to anybody…WWE is my family…period.”
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013