By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: How WWE's Cameras Work, The 'Club' - June 28th, 2016
- PHOTOS: The Tampa Bay Bucs Backstage At RAW - June 28th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE CC/RAW Promo, Special Olympics - June 28th, 2016
- The Wyatt Family On ESPN Tonight + SD! Segment - June 28th, 2016
- WWE Brand Split News - Big Changes, GM Names? - June 28th, 2016
- 2 Matches Confirmed For WWE's Battleground PPV - June 28th, 2016
- Cena On GMA, Special Olympics Athletes At WWE PC - June 28th, 2016
- JR Blogs - Cena's WWE Anniversary, CM Punk/UFC - June 27th, 2016
- WWE RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - June 27th, 2016
- A Video From The Set Of Sasha Banks’ Recent Shoot - June 27th, 2016