By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rollins To Appear On Renee Young's Podcast - April 26th, 2015
- VIDEOS: More WWE Tough Enough Audition Tapes - April 26th, 2015
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - April 26th, 2015
- The Final WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View Card - April 25th, 2015
- Solomon Crowe's New WWE Theme, New WWE Diva - April 25th, 2015
- JR, Foley & Joe Backstage At NXT TV Tapings - April 25th, 2015
- The Updated Betting Odds For WWE Extreme Rules - April 25th, 2015
- Debut Date For Mick Foley’s 'Cheap Pops' Special - April 25th, 2015
- Is Georges St-Pierre Open To A WWE Appearance? - April 25th, 2015
- Jerry Springer Discusses WWE Network Show - April 25th, 2015