By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: WWE Debuts New Kevin Steen Hype Video - November 28th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - November 28th, 2014
- Backstage News - Power Struggle, Orton's Contract - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Concern Over Ric Flair's Health - Details - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Vince McMahon & Total Divas - November 27th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Fires Back At Eminem For Rap Line - November 27th, 2014
- CM Punk: WWE Banned Me From Signing With UFC - November 27th, 2014
- <i>AUDIO: CM PUNK SHOOTS *FULL INTERVIEW*!</i> - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Original Plans For RAW - November 27th, 2014