By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Confirmed - Samoa Joe In Talks With WWE - March 6th, 2015
- Update: Bill DeMott's WWE Replacement Revealed - March 6th, 2015
- Who Will Induct The Bushwhackers To WWE's HOF? - March 6th, 2015
- Report: Talent 'Celebrating' Bill DeMott's Release - March 6th, 2015
- WWE SmackDown Viewership Rises This Week - March 6th, 2015
- PHOTO: Bo Dallas Debuts A New Look - View Now! - March 6th, 2015
- Why WWE Won't Reference AJ/Stephanie Tweets - March 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Triple H's Promo At Last Night's NXT Event - March 6th, 2015
- Charlotte: 'Triple H Is Very Hands On With NXT' - March 6th, 2015
- Cena To Be Inducted Into A College Athletic HOF - March 6th, 2015