By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Final Rating Thursday's Live WWE SmackDown - January 31st, 2015
- Backstage News - Is Brian Gewirtz Still With WWE? - January 31st, 2015
- Report: Rey Mysterio Nearly Done With WWE - January 31st, 2015
- Update: Mick Foley Booted From Eating Contest - January 31st, 2015
- Barrett Reveals CM Punk Original Storyline Plans - January 31st, 2015
- JR Gives His Rumble Thoughts, Casket Match/SD! - January 30th, 2015
- D-Bryan Takes Over Seahawks Twitter, Birthdays - January 30th, 2015
- Were WWE Talents Stuck In Hartford,?, Forbes/WWE - January 30th, 2015
- Ziggler Continues To Call Out D-Bryan, Sting/WWE - January 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses The Royal Rumble, SD! - January 30th, 2015