By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Christopher Nowinski Backstage At RAW - October 6th, 2015
- PHOTO: Rock's Muscle & Fitness Magazine Shoot - October 6th, 2015
- Steve Austin Shoots Down WM32 Boycott Rumors - October 6th, 2015
- Sasha Banks/Bayley's Workout Routines (Video) - October 6th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Magnum TA Shoots, Rollins Speaks Out - October 6th, 2015
- WWE Tapes SmackDown Tonight, Birthdays - October 6th, 2015
- WWE Signs New Licensing Deal, WWE Gift Cards - October 6th, 2015
- Emma's 'Taste of Tenille' (Video), Wrestling Books - October 6th, 2015
- Woods On Superstars Commentary, Paige - October 6th, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - October 6th, 2015