By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: First Trailer For RAW Brand WWE HIAC PPV - September 26th, 2016
- WWE 2K17 Cinematic Trailer Video, Devon At COC - September 26th, 2016
- Jax's WWE Streak Continues, New Days' Streak - September 26th, 2016
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- AJ Styles: 'I Want To Wrestle Randy Orton!' - Details - September 25th, 2016
- Dupree: 'Benoit Murder-Suicide Led To WWE Release!' - September 25th, 2016
- Orton Reacts To Kaepernick's Flag Controversy - September 25th, 2016
- Videos From Last Night's Lesnar vs. Orton Rematch - September 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: Heyman's Promo At Last Night's WWE Event - September 25th, 2016
- WWE Results 9.24: Chicago, IL – Lesnar vs. Orton II - September 25th, 2016