By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Naomi’s Total Divas Graphic Snub Was An Accident - December 7th, 2016
- Linda McMahon Joins Trump Administration - Details - December 7th, 2016
- Photos Of WWE Stars In Afghanistan For The Troops - December 7th, 2016
- Why Wasn't Triple H Backstage At RAW?, Balor Update - December 7th, 2016
- Original Plans For Sasha vs. Charlotte At Roadblock - December 7th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - December 7th, 2016
- John Cena Not Working WWE Elimination Chamber? - December 6th, 2016
- Update: Lawler & Lita Removed From WWE's Pre-Shows - December 6th, 2016
- Survivor Series 2017 Travel Packages On Sale Today - December 6th, 2016
- D-Bryan: 'Wrestlers Can’t Say What They Want Anymore!' - December 6th, 2016