By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Stephanie Posts New Workout Video, 'UpUpDownDown' - February 6th, 2016
- HHH Posts A Photo Of Sold Out NXT Event, Goldberg? - February 6th, 2016
- Hot WWE Divas/NFL Photoshoot (Lots Of Pics), More - February 5th, 2016
- Cena To Voice 'The Hulk', Banks vs. Bayley, Stock - February 5th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE Total Divas Previews + 'Game Night' - February 5th, 2016
- Lineup For Next Week's NXT + Top 10 SD! Moments - February 5th, 2016
- University To Block WWE’s 'Balor Club' Trademark? - February 5th, 2016
- WWE SmackDown Rating Drops This Week - Details - February 5th, 2016
- WWE & NXT Weekend Schedule Of Events + Talent - February 5th, 2016
- Axl Rotten’s Mother Thinks He Died Of An Overdose - February 5th, 2016