By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Solomon Crowe & Apollo Crews At SD! - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler Discusses Lana, Injuries - September 2nd, 2015
- The Updated Lineup For WWE's Return To MSG - September 2nd, 2015
- A Listing Of Upcoming Wrestling Related Books - September 2nd, 2015
- Summer Rae Featured, PTP On Y2J's Podcast, More - September 2nd, 2015
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch Responds To Recent Reports - September 1st, 2015
- What's Next For Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee? - September 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - September 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - September 1st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATES: Jimmy Snuka Charged w/ Murder - September 1st, 2015