By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Bret Hart On The Atmosphere After Enzo's Injury - May 5th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs On Ryback's WWE Contract Dispute - May 4th, 2016
- Steve Austin Spoke To Enzo Following WWE Payback - May 4th, 2016
- JR Discusses Chyna's Death, Says She's A HOFer - May 4th, 2016
- Prince’s Vault Has Pro Wrestling-Related Projects - May 4th, 2016
- Foley On Austin Not Hosting The Shane Podcast - May 4th, 2016
- Noelle Foley Hits An Instagram Milestone - Photos - May 4th, 2016
- Why Were WWE Talents Were In L.A. Yesterday?, MSG - May 4th, 2016
- Bobby Heenan Hospitalized - Details Inside - May 4th, 2016
- Backstage Payback News - Bret/HHH Meeting, More - May 4th, 2016