By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Alexa Bliss Shoots Down Rumors Of Nude Photos - April 29th, 2017
- Nikki Bella: 'The Wedding Will Likely Be Shown On TV!' - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg On How WWE Return Affected His Family - April 29th, 2017
- Madusa: 'Wrestlers Should Never Insult Fans!', & More - April 29th, 2017
- John Cena On People Wanting Him To Turn Heel, Miz - April 29th, 2017
- Young: 'Ambrose & I Weren’t Engaged Before Marriage!' - April 29th, 2017
- Bredl Not Fired From WWE, SD! Rating Hits 2017 Low - April 29th, 2017
- 'Perfect Butt Like Nikki' (Video), Axel Visits Son's School - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'My Streak Worked Because It Wasn't Planned!' - April 29th, 2017
- WWE's Idea Behind Charlotte's Babyface Turn, Fozzy - April 29th, 2017