By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sylwia Reichel Set To Receive A WWE Tryout - Photos - October 21st, 2016
- Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten Diagnosed With CTE - October 21st, 2016
- Who'd Win A Goldberg/Lesnar Rematch?, Cesaro - October 21st, 2016
- Ex-NFL Star Brennan Williams Makes NXT Debut - October 21st, 2016
- WWE Network Down Due To Cyber Attack - October 21st, 2016
- Frenchy Martin Passes Away – WWE Comments - October 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016