By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT Highlights + WWE SD! Matches - May 28th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Joe's WWE Contract - May 28th, 2015
- WWE Provides An Injury Update On Rusev - Details - May 28th, 2015
- WWE To Headline NXT Special With A Divas Match? - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage News - Tough Enough Season Premiere - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage Report - WWE's Creative Team Happy - May 28th, 2015
- VIDEO: Rollins Confirms The 'Curb Stomp' Is Gone - May 27th, 2015
- Goldberg Discusses Undertaker, WCW Heel Turn - May 27th, 2015
- AUDIO: Ric Flair Discusses HHH's WWE/NXT Roles - May 27th, 2015
- The Memorial Day WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details - May 27th, 2015