By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
— At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
— WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR - 'Brand Split Needs Separate Announce Teams!' - May 26th, 2016
- PHOTO: WWE Posts A New Cryptic Graphic On Twitter - May 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cena & Miz With 'Hire Heroes USA', Ziggler - May 26th, 2016
- AJ Styles Praises Roman Reigns, Talks Main Events - May 26th, 2016
- WWE Superstars React To The SD! Going Live News - May 26th, 2016
- Sheamus Throws Out First Pitch At MLB Game (Video) - May 26th, 2016
- Dolph Ziggler Discusses The Fear Of Being Fired - May 26th, 2016
- Bayley On Which WWE Stars She Wants To Work With - May 26th, 2016
- Sami Zayn On His Longstanding Feud With Owens - May 26th, 2016
- Is Goldust Planning To Leave WWE?, Eva Marie Video - May 26th, 2016