By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - September 21st, 2014
- Slater Appears After Live Event Main Event, Rollins - September 21st, 2014
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE WWE NOC PBP!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Final Card For Tonight's Night Of Champions PPV - September 21st, 2014
- Dreamer Teasing HOH Surprises, NXT Diva Debuts - September 20th, 2014
- A Big NXT Tag-Team In The Works?, Barrett Home - September 20th, 2014
- Flair Released From Hospital, Rock's Book Delayed - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Heyman Hypes WWE 2K15, Hornswoggle - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE/FSU Scholarships + Parker/Corbin - September 20th, 2014
- Y2J's WWE Return To Be 'Sooner Than We Think'? - September 20th, 2014