By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
– At the closing bell on Wednesday, WWE stock was at $14.10 per share.
– WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton was released by the company this week. This is considered a shocking release because he’s been the company since the 1980s. This has people worried because it sends the message that no one is safe from budget cuts.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Denies 'Taker Working In NXT Reports - October 31st, 2014
- Trish Stratus Reveals How Scripted Wrestling Is - October 31st, 2014
- Randy Orton Against A Babyface Turn?, Details - October 31st, 2014
- Rock: 'I Was Authentic During My Last WWE Run!' - October 31st, 2014
- JR Blogs - Disappointing Network #'s, Lesnar - October 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: D-Bryan In San Francisco Giants Parade - October 31st, 2014
- NXT & Special Olympics To Attempt World Record - October 31st, 2014
- Ric Flair Lands Film Role, WWE's Scariest Talents - October 31st, 2014
- Sonnen: 'Vince McMahon Offered Me $5 Million!' - October 31st, 2014
- Will Mick Foley Play Santa On 'New Girl'? - October 31st, 2014