By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2013
– Here are the average ratings and audience numbers for WWE programming in 2012…
* WWE RAW: 3.3 rating with 4.75 million viewers
* WWE SmackDown: 2.1 rating with 3.04 million viewers
* WWE Main Event: 0.8 rating with 1.3 million viewers
* WWE Saturday Morning Slam: 0.7 rating with 1.14 million viewers
– WWE sent out the following today…
WWE® SATURDAY MORNING SLAM MOVES TO NEW 10:30AM START TIME BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY
STAMFORD, Conn., January 17, 2013 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) and Saban Brands today announced the weekly half-hour show, WWE Saturday Morning Slam, will have a new start time of 10:30am beginning this Saturday on The CW. WWE Saturday Morning Slam is part of Vortexx on The CW, a Saturday morning kids’ television block, reaching 114 million U.S. television households.
WWE Saturday Morning Slam packs the riveting in-ring action, the larger-than-life WWE Superstars, and the WWE’s entertaining brand extensions into the fastest, most energy-filled half-hour on television.
WWE Superstar profiles, behind-the-scenes footage and an exclusive WWE match every week all combine to make WWE Saturday Morning Slam the perfect destination for the youngest viewers in the WWE Universe. The show also includes highlights of WWE’s Be a STAR anti-bullying campaign, WrestleMania® Reading Challenge and other COMMUNITY initiatives.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Meet Ron Simmons & Alicia Fox, New Diva Pics, More - May 25th, 2013
- Roman Reigns Turns 28 & Rock Congratulates Him - May 25th, 2013
- Jerry Lawler's In-Ring Return Tonight & More News - May 25th, 2013
- Fast & Furious 6 Brings In $38 Million For Friday - May 25th, 2013
- Ex-Diva Jacqueline Interested In WWE Return - May 25th, 2013
- HBK Debuts A New Look + Marine 3 A Major Hit - May 25th, 2013
- How Old Is Alberto Del Rio?, Axel/Y2JFeud?, RAW - May 25th, 2013
- Vince McMahon's Latest Tweet, WWE-TNA Mistake - May 25th, 2013
- WWE House Show Results 05.24.13: Salt Lake City - May 25th, 2013
- WrestleMania 29 Preliminary PPV Buys Report - May 25th, 2013