By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Latest Betting Odds For Tonight's Payback PPV - May 1st, 2016
- Indy Star In Talks With WWE?, WWE Attendance #'s - May 1st, 2016
- Finn Balor Reportedly Working Injured, Network - May 1st, 2016
- Kane Reacts To Conor McGregor & Donald Trump - May 1st, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs - Young's NXT Debut, Flair Incident - May 1st, 2016
- VIDEO: Sami Callihan Reacts To His Time In NXT - May 1st, 2016
- VIDEO: Steiner Rips Ex-WWE Writer Brian Gerwitz - May 1st, 2016
- PHOTOS: Cena & Nikki Bella At White House Dinner - May 1st, 2016
- VIDEO: A New Hulk Hogan Parody Video Released - May 1st, 2016
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE WWE PAYBACK PBP!</i> - May 1st, 2016