By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After WWE RAW Went Off The Air? - September 30th, 2014
- A Big Segment + A Match For Next Week's RAW - September 30th, 2014
- The UK Launch Of The WWE Network Pushed Back - September 30th, 2014
- WWE's Return To Chicago, SD Main Event Revealed - September 30th, 2014
- Big WWE Main Event Match Set, HIAC Theme Song - September 30th, 2014
- Superstars Matches Taped, Stephanie/Punk Chants - September 29th, 2014
- The WWE SmackDown Rating Is In - A Big Drop - September 29th, 2014
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - September 29th, 2014
- Bray Wyatt's Next Feud?, Wyatt Hints At Sting Feud? - September 29th, 2014
- Bunny's WWE.com Profile, Batista's Film Milestone - September 29th, 2014