By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Natalya On McMahon's 'Brass Ring' Comments, Kidd - December 21st, 2014
- D-Young Comments On WWE Return + Vaudevillains - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Tuesday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- Report: Major Storyline Set For First RAW Of 2015 - December 21st, 2014
- JR Blogs - Rousey To WWE?, New SD! Announcers - December 21st, 2014
- Itami To Begin Writing A Blog, Monday Night War - December 21st, 2014
- Seth Rollins Wants To Main Event WrestleMania 31 - December 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas With Their Father - December 21st, 2014
- Update On Shane 'Hurricane' Helms' ACL Surgery - December 21st, 2014