By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Roman Reigns Forced To Apologize For Suspension - June 30th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Upset About Legends Deal Reports - June 30th, 2016
- Heyman: 'Lesnar Doesn't Need To Avenge WM Loss!' - June 29th, 2016
- Update - Orton's WWE Return + Bianca Blair/NXT - June 29th, 2016
- John Cena: 'I Want To Face Roman Reigns!, More - June 29th, 2016
- Cesaro Discusses The WWE Draft, 'Cesaro Section' - June 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Sasha Banks - 'Fans Paying To See Women' - June 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Cena Pranks Fans At Cricket Wireless Store - June 29th, 2016
- Austin: 'WWE Lacks Long-Term Booking', Reality Era - June 29th, 2016
- PHOTOS: The Bella Twins 'Latina Magazine' Shoot - June 29th, 2016