By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Management Upset With Shawn Michaels - April 1st, 2015
- Why Nash Wasn't Inducted Into HOF As 'Diesel' - April 1st, 2015
- Backstage Reaction To WWE's HOF Ceremony, More - April 1st, 2015
- Matches For SmackDown, Tonight's NXT Matches - April 1st, 2015
- Enzo Amore Reacts To CJ Parker’s WWE Release - April 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - April 1st, 2015
- **SPOILER** - WWE Extreme Rules Main Event - April 1st, 2015
- WWE Denies Lesnar 'Blade Job' At WrestleMania - April 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - April 1st, 2015
- More On WWE Editing The RAW Crowd Chants & NXT - April 1st, 2015