By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hideo Itami Teases A WWE Return - The Very Latest - May 28th, 2016
- Update - WWE Pulls New John Cena Gear - Details - May 28th, 2016
- Stephanie McMahon Discusses Her Training, More - May 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Tweets A Post-WWE 'To Do' List - May 28th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Ryback's Current WWE Status - May 28th, 2016
- NXT Events At 'Download Festival', Vince/SD! Tweet - May 28th, 2016
- VIDEOS: TM-61’s Debut On NXT + 'Cien'/NXT Debut - May 28th, 2016
- Top Viewed WWE Network Shows May 12th Week - May 28th, 2016
- Brand Spilt News: Cross-Brand RAWs?, Announcers? - May 28th, 2016
- JR - 'Brand Split Needs Separate Announce Teams!' - May 26th, 2016