By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Soccer Player Delivers RKO To Teammate - October 19th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Bo Dallas Unboxes Elite 30 + Eden - October 19th, 2014
- PHOTOS: 'Taker & McCool At Football Game - October 19th, 2014
- Details & Photo - Tye Dillinger’s NXT Gimmick - October 19th, 2014
- Repot: Justin Roberts Working On A New Book - October 19th, 2014
- Dean Ambrose Discusses Acting, Carmella/WWE - October 19th, 2014
- Previews For Tonight's Total Divas Doubleheader - October 19th, 2014
- PHOTO: Boogeyman & WWE Working Together? - October 19th, 2014
- Baron Corbin Discusses His NXT Debut, The Roster - October 19th, 2014
- JR Blogs - TNA's Future, 'Taker/Foley/HIAC, Lucha - October 19th, 2014