By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New Stephanie Workout Videos, 'Bring It To The Table' - March 29th, 2017
- Corbin: 'I Want To Slam McGregor On His Head!' - March 29th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Full Y2J vs. HBK WM19 Match + 'Our Home' - March 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'I Promise To Go Out On My Sword At 'Mania!' - March 29th, 2017
- Interesting Stats On WM33, NXT & HOF Ticket Sales - March 29th, 2017
- Triple H: 'WWE Trainers Wanted To Cut Enzo Amore!' - March 28th, 2017
- Austin Aries On WM33 Match Being On Kickoff Show - March 28th, 2017
- Stephanie McMahon: 'I Once Pushed For Cena Heel Turn!' - March 28th, 2017
- Updates: SD! Women’s Title WM33 Kickoff Show Match - March 28th, 2017
- Nakamura: 'I Didn't Like My Theme Music At First!' - March 28th, 2017