By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (12/19) - Owens/Y2J vs. Reigns/Rollins!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- Ryback: 'The HHH Comment That Hurt My Feelings!' - December 19th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Sasha/Charlotte Iron Man Match At Roadblock - December 19th, 2016
- A Big Roadblock Rematch Set For RAW + Balor Video - December 19th, 2016
- Neville Returns At Roadblock, Post-'RAW Talk' Guests - December 19th, 2016
- <i>WWE Roadblock Results (12/12) - New Champions!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- USA Network Touts Success – Credits With WWE - December 16th, 2016
- Randy Orton: 'I Have A Few More Title Reigns In Me!' - December 16th, 2016
- Samoa Joe Not Cleared To Wrestle Due To Injury? - December 16th, 2016
- Backstage Note On Chris Hero's WWE Return, Ryder - December 15th, 2016