By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Stephanie McMahon On WWE Creating Characters - October 24th, 2016
- Dory Funk Appears At A NXT Live Event - Photos - October 24th, 2016
- WWE Bringing Back ''Spooky' Characters?, Kalisto - October 23rd, 2016
- The 2017 WWE Fastlane Date & Location Revealed - October 23rd, 2016
- Becky Lynch Returns To WWE At Live Event - Photos - October 23rd, 2016
- RVD Reveals He Walked Out On WWE In 1997, ECW - October 23rd, 2016
- Vince McMahon Deletes Hell In A Cell Women's Match Tweets - October 23rd, 2016
- The WWE Network To Air A Special On Eric Bischoff - October 23rd, 2016
- Sheamus Discusses HHH Helping Him, McGregor/WWE - October 23rd, 2016
- Update On WWE's Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic - October 23rd, 2016