By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE HIAC COVERAGE!</i> - October 26th, 2014
- FREE Live PBP & Card For Tonight's Hell In A Cell PPV - October 26th, 2014
- VIDEOS: JBL & Cole Show, Zayn/O'Neil/Regal - October 26th, 2014
- Rock Spotted At HBO Offices, Bayley/NXT Video - October 26th, 2014
- WWE Developmental Payrates, Merriman/WWE - October 25th, 2014
- Rosa Mendes Dating WWE Star?, NXT Announcing - October 25th, 2014
- PHOTO: The 2014 WWE Survivor Series Poster! - October 25th, 2014
- Update: Ex-WWE Star Files Lawsuit Against WWE - October 25th, 2014
- More On The Hell In A Cell Main Event, Christian - October 25th, 2014
- AJ Lee Reveals Why She Won't Do Total Divas - October 25th, 2014