By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update - Titus O'Neil Suspension Reduced To 60 Days - February 10th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Braun Strowman's WM32 Match? - February 10th, 2016
- Report - WWE Hires A New PR Firm For Stephanie - February 10th, 2016
- Cena's Reality Show To Air Head-To-Head With SD! - February 10th, 2016
- Batista: 'I Told Titus O'Neil To Ask For His Release!' - February 10th, 2016
- Backstage Reason Why WWE Suspended Titus O'Neil - February 10th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Brie Bella On D-Bryan's Retirement + RAW - February 10th, 2016
- Vince Tweets Bret 'Good Luck' Prior To Surgery - February 10th, 2016
- Last Night's WWE Total Divas Rating Is In - Details - February 10th, 2016
- Lawler Comments On Heel Turn, Booker T/Roberts - February 10th, 2016