By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Interested In Signing Ex-German Goalkeeper? - September 16th, 2014
- More On The RAW Format & Why It Was Done - September 16th, 2014
- Jake Roberts Posts Health Updates On Twitter - September 16th, 2014
- More Post WWE RAW Live News & Notes & More - September 16th, 2014
- Roman Reigns News, '30 Years Of WrestleMania' - September 16th, 2014
- JR Blogs - NXT Stars On RAW, Flair's Health, NFL - September 16th, 2014
- 2K15 Gets Delayed Release On Next Gen Consoles - September 16th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - September 16th, 2014
- Early Total Divas Rating #'s + Preview For Sunday - September 16th, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown Tapings - September 16th, 2014