By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Cena Wants To See Jon Stewart On WWE TV - March 1st, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar/WWE Issues - March 1st, 2015
- RAW **SPOILER** - The Next WWE HOF Inductee Is? - March 1st, 2015
- A Post-WWE Rey Mysterio Update, Punk/AJ News - March 1st, 2015
- Booker T Turns 50 Today, A Total Divas Preview - March 1st, 2015
- Zack Ryder Reacts To His WWE Return Last Night - March 1st, 2015
- Real-Life Couple Lana & Rusev Purchase A Home - March 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: 'WWE Fury' - Stars Smashed Through Things - March 1st, 2015
- Report: A CM Punk Documentary Being Filmed - March 1st, 2015
- WWE Network Adds 2004-Present HOF Ceremonies - March 1st, 2015