By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- **SPOILER** Photos From WWE SmackDown Taping - November 26th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Top RAW Moments + Main Event Highlights - November 26th, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - The SD GM + A New TLC Match - November 25th, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - November 25th, 2014
- This Week's Final WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details - November 25th, 2014
- Breaking News: Yoshi Tatsu Suffers Broken Neck - November 25th, 2014
- Austin Hypes McMahon Podcast, Y2J/Rollins Podcast - November 25th, 2014
- Nikki Bella Discusses WWE Divas Title Win, Her Goals - November 25th, 2014
- Randy Orton's Return, Austin Questions For Vince - November 25th, 2014
- Mick Foley: 'Three Reasons I Should NOT Be RAW GM' - November 25th, 2014