By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- A Big Tag-Team SD! Main Event + The HIAC Lineup - October 13th, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars *SPOILERS* - October 13th, 2015
- WWE Confirms Rusev & Lana Real-Life Engagement - October 13th, 2015
- Nick Dinsmore: 'Eugene Character Was My Idea!' - October 13th, 2015
- Rumor: The Reason For John Cena's Time Off? - October 12th, 2015
- The Rock's Post-Workout Fun (Video), Birthdays - October 12th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock's 'Ford' Commercial + Ziggler/Ghosts - October 12th, 2015
- Sami Zayn Explains 'Bound For Glory' Tweet, Athena - October 12th, 2015
- Sting DVD Out Tomorrow + Orton/Condemned 2 - October 12th, 2015
- Wade Barrett: 'I Want To Be A Tag Team Wrestler!' - October 12th, 2015