By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hulk Hogan Addresses The Young/NXT Rumors - August 28th, 2016
- Cody On What Dusty Didn't Want Him Doing, Stardust - August 28th, 2016
- Owens Promises To Win Universal Title, Bayley - August 28th, 2016
- Update - The Latest On Bo Dallas' Airport Incident - August 28th, 2016
- Bo Dallas Pulled From WWE Event, Young/Backlund - August 28th, 2016
- WWE Hall Of Famer Mr. Fuji Passes Away - August 28th, 2016
- Rumor - Bo Dallas Kicked Off Airplane? - August 28th, 2016
- Report - Who Officiated The Sasha Banks Wedding? - August 28th, 2016
- Daniel Bryan Discusses Improving SD!, Balor Injury - August 27th, 2016
- AJ Styles Discusses Kenny Omega's G-1 Climax Win - August 27th, 2016