By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE SD! Highlights (Video), + 'Eugene's School - July 3rd, 2015
- Tamina Joins WWE's Japan Tour, WWE/Puerto Rico - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE To Air A Dusty Rhodes Special After RAW - July 3rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: The Bella Twins Q&A - Injuries, NXT Divas - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock On GMA, Another Tough Enough Extra - July 2nd, 2015
- Flair: 'Dick Slater Is In A Nursing Home', & More - July 2nd, 2015
- Presser - WWE Hypes 'Beast In The East' w/ Lesnar - July 2nd, 2015
- WWE 'Beast In The East' Update - Commentary, More - July 2nd, 2015
- Hulk Hogan's Trial With Gawker Delayed - Details - July 2nd, 2015
- Alex Frekey On His Tough Enough Elimination - July 2nd, 2015