By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Lesnar Returning To RAW Next Week, Backlash Logo - July 26th, 2016
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Finn Balor & Nia Jax Debut On RAW - July 26th, 2016
- Ambrose Set For The Next 'Stone Cold' Podcast - July 26th, 2016
- The First 2 WWE SummerSlam Matches Revealed - July 26th, 2016
- WWE RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - July 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: 'Swerved' Extra, Battleground Recap, More - July 25th, 2016
- The New RAW Set (Pic), Foley Reacts To Battleground - July 25th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (7/25) - New WWE Champion, Balor!</i> - July 25th, 2016
- Reigns Reacts To Battleground Loss, NXT/Austin - July 25th, 2016
- Rollins & Reigns Being Advertised For SD! Tapings - July 25th, 2016