By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Responds To Lawsuits In New SEC Filing - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: 'The JBL & Cole' Show (Ambrose), More - October 31st, 2014
- HHH Now Works For ....... Christopher Nowinski! - October 31st, 2014
- Low Ki: 'My Issues Were With WWE Management!' - October 31st, 2014
- Report: WWE Impressed With 2 Russian Wrestlers - October 31st, 2014
- Eden's Latest Video Blog, WWE/Scooby Doo, HBK - October 31st, 2014
- Kane Discusses Daniel Bryan's WWE Future, 'Taker - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Denies 'Taker Working In NXT Reports - October 31st, 2014
- Trish Stratus Reveals How Scripted Wrestling Is - October 31st, 2014
- Randy Orton Against A Babyface Turn?, Details - October 31st, 2014