By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Q&A - NJPW Return?, 'Kiss My Arse' Match, NXT - April 18th, 2015
- Flair Autograph Signing Recap, Graves/Network - April 18th, 2015
- WWE's Brutal Travel Schedule, Post-RAW In Albany - April 18th, 2015
- Ted Dibiase Sr. Compares Bischoff To McMahon - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEO: Barrett Rekindles Feud With Rooney, More - April 18th, 2015
- MUGSHOT PHOTO - Missy Hyatt Arrested - April 18th, 2015
- Former WCW Diva Missy Hyatt Arrested - Details - April 18th, 2015
- WWE Diva Layla Returns To The Ring (Photo), More - April 18th, 2015
- WWE's European Tour Attendance #'s, WWE Sale - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEOS: RAW & SD! 'Slams Of The Week', Austin/Rap - April 18th, 2015