By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Stephen Amell & Stardust Tease A Rematch - August 27th, 2015
- Ric Flair Reveals His Modern-Day Four Horseman - August 27th, 2015
- Report: RAW Divas Segment Not The Original Plan? - August 27th, 2015
- Update: WWE Signs Japanese Legend Kanna, D-Bryan - August 27th, 2015
- Report - Randy Orton Looking For Lighter Schedule? - August 27th, 2015
- Rumor On The 2016 SummerSlam Location, Kayfabe - August 27th, 2015
- Dudley Boyz Added To The 10/3 MSG WWE Event - August 27th, 2015
- The Actual NXT, SummerSlam & RAW Attendance #'s - August 27th, 2015
- Backstage News - NXT's Pay For Main Roster Shows - August 27th, 2015
- WWE To Hold NXT Takeover Event During UK Tour - August 27th, 2015