By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
There is backstage heat on Randy Orton from other wrestlers for his “crowd killing” style during his house show matches with Roman Reigns over the weekend. The matches were said to have been received very negatively by the live audiences as well as backstage.
Some WWE wrestlers, still frustrated with a drop in payoffs and the late WrestleMania payment, are concerned that Orton may be slowing down Reigns’ rise to the company’s top babyface. The belief among those concerned wrestlers backstage is that John Cena can’t carry the entire load and Daniel Bryan remains a question mark due to injuries, so a new babyface star like Reigns is badly needed with hopes that that would improve business and benefit everyone down the card.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sunny Still Undecided On Adult Film Career - May 25th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - Who's Backstage At RAW Today? - May 25th, 2015
- NSFW - Chris Jericho's Instagram Account Hacked - May 25th, 2015
- WWE Releases A New Tough Enough App - Details - May 25th, 2015
- Tonight's RAW Dark Match, Today's Birthdays, More - May 25th, 2015
- JR Podcast Guests, Seth Rollins' Pedigree, Styles - May 25th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Daniel Bryan Documentary Clip, Booker T - May 25th, 2015
- Joey Styles Says NXT Is Like The Original ECW - May 25th, 2015
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - May 25th, 2015
- Ric Flair Discusses Managing Charlotte, His Career - May 24th, 2015