By Ryan Clark on September 20, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As most of you can imagine, the mood backstage at WWE’s live RAW from Montreal was very emotional when Jerry Lawler suffered his heart attack on the air. Both Triple H and Rey Mysterio were both very emotional about the situation. As noted earlier, Vince McMahon was running the show from the Gorilla position, so Triple H was the one getting all the first-hand information about how grave Lawler’s situation was for a while. WWE officials were trying to keep talents clam during the ordeal.
– Vickie Guerrero was at WWE developmental on Wednesday and spent some time with the talents in Tampa, FL. She also appeared at Thursday night’s NXT tapings from Full Sail University.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW (Tables Match) + More - June 18th, 2013
- Vince McMahon vs. Triple H + Punk vs. Lesnar? - June 17th, 2013
- Major RAW Wardrobe Malfunction + Lesnar Returns - June 17th, 2013
- Mark Henry Pulls Major 'Swerve' On RAW This Week - June 17th, 2013
- Money In The Bank & SD Main Events Revealed - June 17th, 2013
- Christian Returns To WWE + Superstars Matches - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Orton Thought He Was Going To Be Fired - June 17th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - June 17th, 2013
- <i>WWE RAW Results (6/17) - Christian & Lesnar!</i> - June 17th, 2013
- More On Henry's Rumored Retirement + Total Divas - June 17th, 2013