By Ryan Clark on August 31, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– There was a lot of discussion backstage about CM Punk bleeding on RAW. Some feel that with Punk constantly calling himself a “wrestler” and with him bleeding on RAW, the show may eventually become more “edgier.” We shall see in the coming weeks and months.
– Chris Masters is scheduled for tonight’s Empire Wrestling Federation show, which takes place at the Pacific Crest Lodge in Corona, California.
– Dallas Page appeared on the Highway2Helms online show this week. You can check that out here.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 17th, 2013
- Is WWE Going To Strip Dolph Ziggler Of The Title? - May 17th, 2013
- Nate Diaz' Suspension Details + FX 8 Weigh-Ins - May 17th, 2013
- More On Booker T's Surgery + SSlam Update, Kane - May 17th, 2013
- Jake Roberts To WWE's HOF, Sami Callihan/WWE - May 17th, 2013
- The Fired NXT Talents & Vince McMahon Tweet - May 17th, 2013
- Update On The Seven WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013
- Breaking News: 3 More NXT Releases (7 Total) - May 17th, 2013
- Injury Update On Rock, WWE's Weekend Matches - May 17th, 2013
- More On The Four WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013