By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Buff Bagwell's New Job Revealed - X-Rated Films - July 28th, 2014
- Backstage Heat On Randy Orton Over Reigns? - July 28th, 2014
- Brie Bella Confirmed For This Week's WWE RAW - July 27th, 2014
- Big Show Makes 'Surprise' Return, WWE/Hollywood - July 27th, 2014
- NXT Star Welcomes A Baby, Hogan/Comic-Con Video - July 27th, 2014
- 2 Ex-Wrestlers Engaged + New WWE Action Figures - July 27th, 2014
- Early 'Hercules' #'s + Did Rock Give Lesnar Advice? - July 27th, 2014
- Umaga's Son Interested In WWE?, WCW DVD Trailer - July 27th, 2014
- Hornswoggle Speaks Out On His WWE Studios Film - July 27th, 2014
- Bill Goldberg Does Something Awesome, Y2J/Ryder - July 27th, 2014