By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Randy Orton Being Considered For Babyface Turn - October 22nd, 2014
- WWE Negotiating With Lesnar Over More Dates - October 22nd, 2014
- Go-Home WrestleMania 31 Event Locations?, HIAC - October 22nd, 2014
- The Latest On Mysterio & WWE - He Wants Out! - October 22nd, 2014
- More On Dinsmore's Replacement, RAW 'Soldier' - October 22nd, 2014
- Fred Ottman Resurfaces (Video), NXT Stars At SD - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Behind-The-Scenes Reigns/Hogan, NXT - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Y2J Speaks Out, Top 10 RAW Moments - October 22nd, 2014
- Maria Kanellis Receives WWE Talent Scholarship - October 22nd, 2014
- More On WWE's Major Stock Drop Today - Details - October 22nd, 2014