By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: WWE At MSG + 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - October 4th, 2015
- WWE-MSG Notes - Two Dark Matches, Set & More - October 4th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Originally Set For WWE/PEZ Deal - October 4th, 2015
- Backstage News - SummerSlam Location & NXT - October 3rd, 2015
- WWE Working On Ideas For Rock & Cena + Pez - October 3rd, 2015
- WWE-MSG Attendance # + NXT Takeover Pre-Show? - October 3rd, 2015
- Bob Backlund: 'I Wish I Would Have Faced Lesnar!' - October 3rd, 2015
- <i>WWE At MSG WWE Network Special Results (10/3)!</i> - October 3rd, 2015
- JBL To Call Tonight's MSG-WWE Network Special - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Could Lana & Rusev Now Be Engaged? - October 3rd, 2015