By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Seth Rollins On The Current State Of Pro Wrestling - July 29th, 2016
- Santino Marella Recalls Being Slapped By Cornette - July 29th, 2016
- FOX Renews 'American Grit' For Season Two - Details - July 29th, 2016
- Kane Discusses A Run For Office In Tennessee - July 29th, 2016
- Eric Bischoff: 'I Read The Internet 'Dirtsheets' Now!' - July 29th, 2016
- Rumor Killer On Charlotte's Time Off?, The Big Show - July 29th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Alberto Del Rio's WWE Contract - July 29th, 2016
- The Latest 'What’s Trending?' (Video), Bray Wyatt/SD! - July 29th, 2016
- Updates On Cody Rhodes' Future With ROH, More - July 29th, 2016
- Flair: 'Roman Reigns Should Have Beaten Balor!' - July 29th, 2016