By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Ric Flair Issues A Statement On Piper's Passing - July 31st, 2015
- Roddy Piper's Son & Daughter React To Passing - July 31st, 2015
- UPDATED: Tons Of Superstars React To Piper - July 31st, 2015
- Nash, Sheik, JBL & Others React To Piper's Death - July 31st, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Comments On Roddy Piper's Passing - July 31st, 2015
- WWE Issues A Statement On Roddy Piper's Passing - July 31st, 2015
- Update: 'Sunny' Ordered To Face Trial Now - July 31st, 2015
- Report: John Cena May Miss WWE SummerSlam - July 31st, 2015
- This Week's SmackDown Rating Rises - Details - July 31st, 2015
- VIDEO: Brian Knobbs Slaps A Radio Host - Work? - July 31st, 2015