By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Trish Stratus' New Movie Role + Cesaro's Workout - July 23rd, 2014
- Mick Foley Draws Bigger Audience Than Expected? - July 23rd, 2014
- Report: Prince Devitt Signs With WWE - July 23rd, 2014
- Hogan/WWE/NBC Conference, The Rock/Today Show - July 23rd, 2014
- Content Listing For WWE's Upcoming Sting DVD - July 23rd, 2014
- John Cena Transitioning From WWE To Hollywood? - July 23rd, 2014
- Sheamus Absent From RAW & SD + Miz's Parents - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Lana/Rusev Mentioned On 'The Daily Show' - July 23rd, 2014
- Why WWE Cancelled SummerSlam AXXESS + KENTA - July 23rd, 2014
- NXT Meet & Greet, WWE Tag-Team Ladder Match - July 23rd, 2014