By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- A Rumored Matches For Monday's WWE RAW - May 23rd, 2015
- Did Scott Hall Leave GFW Because Of WWE? - May 23rd, 2015
- Lana Helps Rusev At A WWE Live Event - Details - May 23rd, 2015
- PHOTO: Triple H & Actor Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson - May 23rd, 2015
- A D-Bryan/WWE Network Special, Edwards/WWE - May 23rd, 2015
- Did Trish Stratus Ever Consider MMA?, RAW - May 23rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock Speaks Out, Noelle Foley's Latest - May 23rd, 2015
- 'Sunny' Confirms She's Considering Vivid Offer - May 23rd, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE's 'Top 10' Looks At 'Outside Intruders' - May 23rd, 2015
- WWE House Show Results 5/22 – Manchester, NH - May 23rd, 2015