By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
Batista “quit” on Monday’s RAW to take off the time that WWE knew ahead of time that he would be taking off.
During his hiatus, “The Animal” will do some promotional work for the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which he is featured in, and will also be doing some additional movie work.
The former Evolution member is reportedly expected back in time to work on the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Kevin Owens & The Young Bucks Reunite - July 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Lesnar At 'Beast In The East' Today - July 4th, 2015
- Hogan Discusses Triple H Reaching Out To Him - July 4th, 2015
- Report: New Japan Stars Receive WWE Tryouts - July 4th, 2015
- Tyson Kidd Recalls Helping The Bret/HBK Reunion - July 4th, 2015
- VIDEO: Flair Says NXT Is Better Than TNA & ROH - July 3rd, 2015
- Two WWE Tough Enough 'Divas' In A Twitter Feud - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE Responds To Osbourne’s Mother's Lawsuit - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE 2K16 Cover To Be Revealed On Monday's RAW - July 3rd, 2015
- Nikki Bella Injured, Top 10 SD! Moments (Video) - July 3rd, 2015