By Ryan Clark on October 11, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
As noted late last night here on the website, there have been more changes behind the scene sin WWE. They include…
* Nicole Dorazio left after working in talent relations for over a decade. She had been the assistant to both Jim Ross and John Laurinaitis when they were in charge of talent relations. No word yet on why she is no longer with WWE.
* Ann Russo-Gordan, who was previously in charge of WWE’s Wellness and rehab programs, resigned due to burnout and health issues.
* Raphael Morffi, who was the head of WWE live events, has been let go. He had been promoting WWE’s live events in the Northeast. John Porco is now filling that role. Porco was close with Shane McMahon back when Shane was still with WWE and has a strong reputation.
- Word is that Triple H and Stephanie are looking to bring in new executives that have experience with major sports organizations.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations?, Backstage News - May 21st, 2013
- Lawler Apologizes To Triple H For Stroke Comment - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Face Turn?, Titus O'Neil's RAW 'F-Bomb' - May 21st, 2013
- Cena Not On RAW Update + JBL & Wife Visit Zoo - May 21st, 2013
- Backstage Update On Brock Lesnar's WWE Future - May 21st, 2013
- Numerous Talents Praise Curt Axel's RAW 'Debut' - May 21st, 2013
- RAW Backstage Fallout Video + Cena Grants Wish - May 21st, 2013
- **SPOILER** Update & Plans For Triple H Storyline - May 21st, 2013
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown Tapings - May 21st, 2013
- 2 Live Reports From Last Night's RAW Telecast - May 21st, 2013