By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest update on The Undertaker. WWE has spoken with him about coming back. But after the WrestleMania match, where he suffered a concussion, and all of the other injuries he has had, he told the company that it “wasn’t looking good”.
But this does not mean any decision has been made. ‘Taker is in the gym and working out. He also has a major gym and ring inside his home in Texas. In past years, he would be negative on a comeback until September. Once September would come, he would make his decision to come back for WrestleMania. We shall see.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update: Hogan Legitimately Pissed Off At Lesnar - August 20th, 2014
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details - August 20th, 2014
- Hulk Hogan Legitimately Pissed Off At Lesnar? - August 20th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Hogan To Wrestle In WWE? - August 20th, 2014
- Bret Hart Wanted To Wrestle Angle, Cena & Punk - August 20th, 2014
- JR Blogs - Lesnar Plans, TNA's TV Situation, Heyman - August 20th, 2014
- Seth Rollins' RAW 'Attack', WWE Exec. Sells Stock - August 20th, 2014
- Stacy Keibler Posts Blog, Roberts vs. CBS (Video) - August 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: A Sneak Peak At Tonight's Shield' Special - August 20th, 2014
- A New Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against WWE - August 20th, 2014