By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest update on The Undertaker. WWE has spoken with him about coming back. But after the WrestleMania match, where he suffered a concussion, and all of the other injuries he has had, he told the company that it “wasn’t looking good”.
But this does not mean any decision has been made. ‘Taker is in the gym and working out. He also has a major gym and ring inside his home in Texas. In past years, he would be negative on a comeback until September. Once September would come, he would make his decision to come back for WrestleMania. We shall see.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!</i> - September 2nd, 2014
- Watch Out Bellas! - Jerry Springer Coming To RAW - September 2nd, 2014
- Rosa Mendes' Total Divas Role, Batista's Film, Sam - September 2nd, 2014
- JR Q&A - TNA/ROH vs. WWE, Sting's Opponents? - September 2nd, 2014
- WWE's New Production Trucks (Photo), WWE Network - September 2nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Russo Talks WWE Creative, Vince, Lesnar - September 2nd, 2014
- Darren Young Reacts To Michael Sam/RAW, Rollins - September 2nd, 2014
- Roode Rips Bellas/RAW Segment + Brie Bella Reacts - September 2nd, 2014
- Nash In 'Magic Mike' Sequel?, Early SD Rating #'s - September 2nd, 2014
- Latest On Michael Sam Possibly Appearing On RAW - September 2nd, 2014