By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest update on The Undertaker. WWE has spoken with him about coming back. But after the WrestleMania match, where he suffered a concussion, and all of the other injuries he has had, he told the company that it “wasn’t looking good”.
But this does not mean any decision has been made. ‘Taker is in the gym and working out. He also has a major gym and ring inside his home in Texas. In past years, he would be negative on a comeback until September. Once September would come, he would make his decision to come back for WrestleMania. We shall see.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Original Plans For Sheamus, Triple H At HIAC?, RAW - July 31st, 2014
- Update On Fozzy's Success, Y2J's Final WWE Date? - July 31st, 2014
- WWE NXT Matches + A Video Promo, WWE Stock - July 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Eden's Blog, Emma/Jack Swagger Meet Fan - July 31st, 2014
- Paige Mocks CM Punk During A Match With AJ Lee - July 31st, 2014
- Sting Signs Another WWE-Related Deal - The Latest! - July 30th, 2014
- NSFW - Nikki Bella Answers Sex Questions (AUDIO) - July 30th, 2014
- Backstage News - A SummerSlam Change?, Kickoff - July 30th, 2014
- KENTA Still 'Homeless'?, First RAW Of 2015, Lesnar - July 30th, 2014
- What Happened After SD Tapings, WWE Magazine - July 30th, 2014