By Ryan Clark on June 21, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
While he does have two Wellness Policy strikes against him, word is that Randy Orton will be pushed back into a main event spot when he returns from his current suspension.
Orton has been vocal about turning heel recently, but WWE continues to push him as a face. The reason that they are doing that is because there is a feeling within the company that Sheamus is not strong enough yet to carry SmackDown live events as the top face.
Orton has also been vocal about the company banning the punt kick. The kick was banned to help prevent concussions.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013