By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Goldberg Discusses Kicking Match (Video), Barrios - May 23rd, 2015
- VIDEO: Rousey Responds To Spade's Comments - May 23rd, 2015
- VIDEO: The Rock Appears On 'The Tonight Show' - May 23rd, 2015
- How Much Will The Tough Enough Winner Receive? - May 22nd, 2015
- CM Punk Jokes About Facing Samoa Joe - Details - May 22nd, 2015
- Trish Stratus Praises The WWE NXT Divas, Lita - May 22nd, 2015
- Rusev Dropping His Russian Alliance?, New Entrance - May 22nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Sabu Shoots On Paul Heyman & ECW - May 22nd, 2015
- WWE SD! Rating Is In + Top 10 SD! Moments (Video) - May 22nd, 2015
- Sting At 'Comicpalooza', WWE's Orton Special (Video) - May 22nd, 2015