By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - Reigns vs. Lesnar Reaction - March 4th, 2015
- AJ Lee's Ex-Boyfriend Takes A Shot At CM Punk - March 4th, 2015
- A Title Match On RAW Next Week?, Ross/Funk - March 4th, 2015
- Orton Praises Jon Stewart, Stewart Thanks WWE - March 4th, 2015
- The Release Date For The Marine 4 Revealed - March 4th, 2015
- Y2J Reveals His Least Favorite WWE Theme, More - March 4th, 2015
- WWE Superstars React To Sting Coming TO WWE - March 4th, 2015
- VIDEO: A 'Rise And Fall Of WWE' Parody Video - March 4th, 2015
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses His Power In WWE, Sting - March 4th, 2015
- VIDEO: The Usos Discuss Kidd & Cesaro, Family - March 4th, 2015