By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Issues Statement On Eddie Gilbert Lawsuit - April 19th, 2015
- Eddie Gilbert’s Dad Sues WWE Over Likeness - April 19th, 2015
- William Regal’s Family Threatened Anonymously - April 19th, 2015
- Layla To Host WWE Show?, + 8 Reasons To Miss AJ - April 19th, 2015
- JR Q&A - NJPW Return?, 'Kiss My Arse' Match, NXT - April 18th, 2015
- Flair Autograph Signing Recap, Graves/Network - April 18th, 2015
- WWE's Brutal Travel Schedule, Post-RAW In Albany - April 18th, 2015
- Ted Dibiase Sr. Compares Bischoff To McMahon - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEO: Barrett Rekindles Feud With Rooney, More - April 18th, 2015
- MUGSHOT PHOTO - Missy Hyatt Arrested - April 18th, 2015