By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update 55 WWE Employees Fired + Vince's Email - July 31st, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - New NXT GM + NXT Takeover 2 Card - July 31st, 2014
- CM Punk Having Fun These Days, Austin's Podcast - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Fires Magazine Team?, Network Advertising - July 31st, 2014
- The Story Behind 'YES!' Chant + SSlam Changes? - July 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: Devitt & KENTA Backstage At NXT Tapings - July 31st, 2014
- The Name & Date Of The Next NXT Live Special - July 31st, 2014
- Major Heat On Scott Hall - Details On Why Inside - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Ending WWE Magazine Soon - Details Inside - July 31st, 2014
- Update - WWE Cuts Complete - 50 Employee Fired - July 31st, 2014