By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News - Power Struggle, Orton's Contract - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Concern Over Ric Flair's Health - Details - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Vince McMahon & Total Divas - November 27th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Fires Back At Eminem For Rap Line - November 27th, 2014
- CM Punk: WWE Banned Me From Signing With UFC - November 27th, 2014
- <i>AUDIO: CM PUNK SHOOTS *FULL INTERVIEW*!</i> - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Original Plans For RAW - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On Randy Orton's WWE Return - November 27th, 2014
- Warner Bros. To Re-Release 150 WWE DVDs, Sting - November 27th, 2014