By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Reminder: WWE Tapes SmackDown Tonight, More - December 21st, 2014
- Prichard: 'WWE Dropped The Ball With Sting's Debut' - December 21st, 2014
- The Early Buyrate For WWE's Survivor Series PPV - December 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Eden's Video Blog + '30 Seconds Of Fury' - December 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Vince, Divas & Others Overseas w/ Troops - December 21st, 2014
- VIDEO: Darren Young Returns To WWE Last Night - December 21st, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 21st, 2014
- Backstage Updates - Reigns & Lesnar & WWE - December 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: The Bunny Caught 'Unmasked' At WWE SD! - December 20th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Discusses A Potential WWE Debut - December 20th, 2014