By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: 5 Things WWE Wants You To Forget, Heyman - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: The Rock Appears On 'The Tonight Show' - July 23rd, 2014
- Jim Ross & WWE Officially Part Ways - Details - July 23rd, 2014
- PHOTO: KENTA Meets Vince McMahon At SD - July 23rd, 2014
- Update On WWE's New Stable, Miz's Father At SD - July 23rd, 2014
- Big Show Returns Following The SmackDown Tapings - July 23rd, 2014
- The WWE RAW & SmackDown Ratings Are In - July 23rd, 2014
- Vince Russo Debuts A Podcast + D-Young/Rousey - July 23rd, 2014
- Confirmed SD Matches, Main Event Highlight Videos - July 23rd, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - July 22nd, 2014