By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy …….. 🙂
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Austin Aries Suffers Eye Injury - Details & Photos - October 27th, 2016
- Ex-WWE Tag Team Champions Returning On SD!? - October 27th, 2016
- WWE Changes HOF/NXT WrestleMania Weekend Dates - October 27th, 2016
- Dreamer: 'ECW Was The Precursor To Walking Dead' - October 27th, 2016
- Goldberg On The Violence Level In His Lesnar Match - October 27th, 2016
- Where Is Alex Riley?, WrestleMania 24 Location? - October 27th, 2016
- WWE Network To Have 7,000 Hours Of Footage - October 27th, 2016
- Styles On How ECW Talent Considered WWE & WCW - October 27th, 2016
- Two Matches Added To Sunday's WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Event - October 26th, 2016
- Is WWE Invested In FloSports?, PWG Turns Them Down - October 26th, 2016