By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy …….. 🙂
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rollins & Strong Train Together (Pic), Meet Rollins - June 29th, 2016
- Lineups For This Weekend's WWE Events In Japan - June 29th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 28th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - Main Event Results For This Week</i> - June 28th, 2016
- Nikki Bella Reacts To Being Called A "Golddigger" - June 28th, 2016
- CM Punk: "I Likely Won't Ever Return To Wrestling' - June 28th, 2016
- Jake Roberts Performing One Man Show During SS - June 28th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - June 28th, 2016
- Paul Heyman Challenges Donald Trump To A Debate - June 28th, 2016
- Backstage Update On Ryback's WWE Status + HBK - June 28th, 2016