By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: WWE Superstars On The Set Of 'The Soup' - March 26th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Sonnen At WrestleMania 31? - March 26th, 2015
- PHOTO: Ronda Rousey Interviews Roman Reigns - March 26th, 2015
- Who Will Host WWE's HOF Ceremony?, Austin Pic - March 26th, 2015
- Mysterio To Retire Following Aguayo Jr's Death? - March 26th, 2015
- Tatsumi Fujinami's WWE HOF Inductor Revealed - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Dean Ambrose’s Journey To WrestleMania - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: D-Bryan Plans To 'Steal The Show' At WM31 - March 26th, 2015
- WWE Signs Licensing Agreement With Toy State - March 26th, 2015
- The Autopsy Report For Perro Aguayo Jr Released - March 26th, 2015