By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here is the latest on Sting and WWE.
According to sources, things were going very smoothly several months ago when the two sides were talking. When it came time to sign the contract and the specifics were discussed, the deal WWE offered ended up being similar to the standard $10,000 legends contract. Also, there were no other guarantees included which Sting wasn’t pleased with as you’d expect.
Talks are still ongoing but no deal has been reached as of this writing. For what it’s worth, many expect a deal to be completed – it’s just a matter of when.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Let the commenters go crazy ……..
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Bret Hart: 'Lesnar Should Have Won The Rumble!' - February 8th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Strowman's WM32 Opponent? - February 8th, 2016
- Is Rey Mysterio Interested In Returning To WWE? - February 8th, 2016
- UPDATE - Talents React To D-Bryan’s Retirement - February 8th, 2016
- MAJOR Breaking Updates - D-Bryan's Retirement - February 8th, 2016
- The Wresting World Reacts To D-Bryan’s Retirement - February 8th, 2016
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - February 8th, 2016
- PHOTO: Triple H To Send The Broncos WWE Title - February 8th, 2016
- Austin: 'I Have 'No Business' Wrestling Anymore!' - February 8th, 2016
- VIDEO: Noelle Foley Talks With Kevin Nash, nWo - February 8th, 2016