By Ryan Clark on October 11, 2012
John Cena’s recovery from his recent elbow surgery is said to be slow after he had chips in his elbow removed. He will be on RAW weekly, but it’s unknown if he will be able to physically wrestle at Hell in a Cell at this point.
It’s likely that they will hold off until the last minute to pull Cena from the match, but he could still get involved in a Punk vs. Ryback match as a referee or in some other way.
Punk will wrestle Ryback this weekend at house shows as a run-through of a possible match.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013