By Ryan Clark on January 24, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
It was reported a while back that WWE was working on creative plans for Ric Flair and Dolph Ziggler. Word now is that the current angle we are seeing with The Miz, where he is using the figure four, was originally written for Dolph Ziggler’s babyface turn.
Those plans were put on hold and Ziggler was placed with Big E Langston and AJ Lee. Flair was then used to try and help The Miz’s face turn get over.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013