By Ryan Clark on January 30, 2013
The word at WWE TV this week was that plans for WrestleMania may need to be altered pending a decision on whether The Undertaker will wrestle on the show. ‘Taker had committed to the show several months back and there had been plans in place for a CM Punk storyline leading into the PPV.
The latest is that Undertaker’s physical condition was being called into question and it was no longer fully confirmed he would be working the show. This is not the first time that WWE has been back and forth on whether Undertaker would work a WrestleMania, but he always came through and worked the show.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Titus O'Neil Speaks Out - Peyton Manning, WWE - May 25th, 2013
- Meet Ron Simmons & Alicia Fox, New Diva Pics, More - May 25th, 2013
- Roman Reigns Turns 28 & Rock Congratulates Him - May 25th, 2013
- Jerry Lawler's In-Ring Return Tonight & More News - May 25th, 2013
- Fast & Furious 6 Brings In $38 Million For Friday - May 25th, 2013
- Ex-Diva Jacqueline Interested In WWE Return - May 25th, 2013
- HBK Debuts A New Look + Marine 3 A Major Hit - May 25th, 2013
- How Old Is Alberto Del Rio?, Axel/Y2JFeud?, RAW - May 25th, 2013
- Vince McMahon's Latest Tweet, WWE-TNA Mistake - May 25th, 2013
- WWE House Show Results 05.24.13: Salt Lake City - May 25th, 2013