By Ryan Clark on October 19, 2012
At this time, word is that the decision to wrestle at WrestleMania 29 is being left up to The Undertaker. WWE obviouly wants him to work the pay-per-view but also feel that he has earned the right to decide if he feels he is physically up for committing to a full WrestleMania storyline and match.
There is also talk of possibly just using him for a Royal Rumble appearance if he doesn’t work WrestleMania.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Titus O'Neil Speaks Out - Peyton Manning, WWE - May 25th, 2013
- Meet Ron Simmons & Alicia Fox, New Diva Pics, More - May 25th, 2013
- Roman Reigns Turns 28 & Rock Congratulates Him - May 25th, 2013
- Jerry Lawler's In-Ring Return Tonight & More News - May 25th, 2013
- Fast & Furious 6 Brings In $38 Million For Friday - May 25th, 2013
- Ex-Diva Jacqueline Interested In WWE Return - May 25th, 2013
- HBK Debuts A New Look + Marine 3 A Major Hit - May 25th, 2013
- How Old Is Alberto Del Rio?, Axel/Y2JFeud?, RAW - May 25th, 2013
- Vince McMahon's Latest Tweet, WWE-TNA Mistake - May 25th, 2013
- WWE House Show Results 05.24.13: Salt Lake City - May 25th, 2013