By Ryan Clark on October 20, 2012
– WWE is now reportedly discussing to have The Undertaker compete in the 2013 Royal Rumble as a potential surprise entrant. As we previously reported, the idea is being left up to The Undertaker as it pertains to when he wants to return and if he wants to have a lengthy storyline and build to WrestleMania 29. There is a feeling ‘Taker may not want to have a huge match and build like previous years.
– The Rock will compete in the WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble. WWE officials view this as one of the top three PPV’s, so they would love to capitalize on the buzz that will be surrounding the event. It will be The Rock’s first WWE title match in almost ten years.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013
- WWE Themes At Sporting Events, RAW Social Media - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE/Fruity Pebbles Partnership Expansion - June 18th, 2013
- Undertaker & Kane vs. The Shield At SummerSlam? - June 18th, 2013
- Is Dolph Ziggler Cleared To Return & **SPOILERS** - June 18th, 2013
- Kaitlyn & AJ Address RAW Angle, Y2J-WWE Update - June 18th, 2013
- More On Rob Van Dam's WWE Return & Contract - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Randy Orton Speaks Out - (Must-Watch) - June 18th, 2013
- News On Austin/Bret, HHH/D-Bryan, Miz, HBK, More - June 18th, 2013
- RVD-WWE Contract Details Revealed - Details - June 18th, 2013