By Ryan Clark on September 6, 2012
Former WWE World champion Batista appeared on Spike TV’s MMA Uncensored to help promote his 10/6 MMA fighting debut in Providence, Rhode Island.
Over the course of the show, Batista was asked about his interest in returning to WWE. He commented that “of course” he’d like to return down the line and noted that he left on good terms and the door is open for him to come back. Batista said that he’d like to go back and do something before it’s done and quipped, “Let’s hope the whole PG thing blows over so I can go back and do wrestling the way I like to do wrestling.”
When asked who he would want to work with, he noted that he’s remained close with Triple H and namechecked The Undertaker before noting that he’s never had the chance to do anything with Brock Lesnar and that’s a program he’d like to do.
When asked about the idea of fighting Lesnar in a MMA fight, Batista said if that was offered to him, he’d take it if the deal was right but obviously, would prefer to face him in a pro wrestling setting.
On the same show, Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal announced on MMA Uncensored Live that his in-ring wrestling debut will take place “sometime in October” on iMPACT!.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013