By Ryan Clark on September 11, 2012
This from the Facebook page of Jerry Lawler’s girlfriend, Lauryn Laine McBride:
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has been confirmed that Jerry did have a heart attack…he is in stable condition and breathing on his own & heart is stable. I’m getting on the first flight out of here to be with him & will keep everyone posted. He is a strong man and we will get him back at his best as soon as I can get him home! I love you so so much baby!!
Multiple sources backstage at RAW are saying that EMTs saved Lawler’s life before he went to a Hospital. Those guys are true heroes.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Creative Member Leaving The Company - June 19th, 2013
- Backstage Update: WWE's Developmental Facility - June 19th, 2013
- Tommy Dreamer Considered Retirement - Details - June 19th, 2013
- Backstage Update On Several WWE Lawsuits - June 19th, 2013
- Rob Van Dam Set For Three Indy Dates - Details - June 19th, 2013
- Terrible Attendance At SD, Foley Media, NOC Tix - June 19th, 2013
- Colt Cabana's Latest Video, WWE's Mid-South DVD - June 19th, 2013
- WWE Updates Their Statement On Child Homicide - June 19th, 2013
- Iron Sheik Needs Your Help, Eaton Update, Holly - June 19th, 2013
- AUDIO: Would Tommy Dreamer Return To WWE? - June 19th, 2013