By Ryan Clark on October 11, 2012
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The latest issue of WWE Magazine, cover-dated November 2012, features a promotional advertisement for WrestleMania XXIX going on-sale Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster and Brock Lesnar is featured despite his character quitting the sports-entertainment promotion on the Raw following SummerSlam.
Also featured on the advertisement are Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and John Cena. Lesnar is featured in the center of the ad, with Johnson featured on the left and Cena on the right. No other WWE Superstars are acknowledged in the ad.
WrestleMania XXIX will be held on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013