By Ryan Clark on January 31, 2013
– Rick sent this one in: Bruno Mars was quoted in the Personality portion of this past weekend’s Parade, the magazine that they put inside the Sunday Paper. Mars says that his father nicknamed him Bruno after Bruno Sammartino. “Bruno is after Bruno Sammartino, who was this big, fat wrestler. I was this chunky little baby, so my dad used to call me that as a nickname,” said Mars. Knowing how sensitive the Living Legend seems to be, he’s not going to like being called fat!
– WWE has hired Monty Sarhan as General Counsel and Senior Vice President. WWE Studios head Michael Luisi was previously in the role. Sarhan takes over and will report directly to WWE CEO Vince McMahon. Sarhan’s WWE role will be “overseeing the legal and business affairs of the company and serving as the principal legal advisor to the Chairman, CFO, and management team.” Sarhan will also serve as “Corporate Secretary” to WWE’s Board of Directors.
– Here is episode 32 of WWE “Outside The Lines” with 3MB:
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New WWE NXT Champion Crowned - Details - May 24th, 2013
- Confirmed SD Matches, Wrestling Cares Update - May 24th, 2013
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: Raven's Latest + Amy Weber's New Song - May 23rd, 2013
- Steve Austin Sets Guidelines For Podcast Q&A - May 23rd, 2013