By Ryan Clark on July 13, 2012
The following is from TMZ.com:
Charlie Sheen is about to give nearly 8 million people a giant kiss-off — he’s shutting down his Twitter account … TMZ has learned.
Sources close to the former warlock say @charliesheen will close up shop within days, or possibly mere hours … because Charlie feels like he’s not getting anything out of the social network. No offense to his 7,707,791 followers, we’re sure.
Charlie started his Twitter page on March 1, 2011 — back in his crazed “winning” days — and attracted more than a million true believers in 48 hours. For the record … his first tweet was a pic of Charlie with his then-goddess Bree Olsen.
What will his last tweet be? Stay tuned …
WWE.com has been hyping that Charlie Sheen will be the ‘Social Media Ambassador’ of the 1,000th edition of WWE RAW. He currently has over 7 million followers. WWE can’t be pleased with this. LOSING!
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Signs Two Divas To Developmental Deals - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTOS: HBK's *NEW LOOK* Revealed! - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A New Car! - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva! - May 24th, 2013
- WWE Makes New NXT Hire - Who Is It? - May 24th, 2013
- 'Bret Hart Appreciation Night' To Air On WWE App - May 24th, 2013
- Ric Flair Falsely Advertised, Punk/Ziggler News - May 24th, 2013
- Vince McMahon Tweets On Miguel's Leg Drop, Cena - May 24th, 2013
- The Big Show Injured, RAW News, AJ Lee Note - May 24th, 2013
- Jerry Lawler Talks About His In-Ring Return - May 24th, 2013