By Ryan Clark on January 18, 2013
The Heyman Hustle has an article up, looking at CM Punk’s training prior to the WWE Royal Rumble PPV. Here is an excerpt…
WWE Champion CM Punk has been training with Rener Gracie and his father, UFC co-founder Rorion Gracie, who is a ninth degree red belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is the oldest son of legendary patriarch.
Joining the Gracies and Punk in the training session was Ed O’Neill. Yup, Al Bundy. And by the way, he’s a 22 year student of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and he was awarded a black belt by Rorion Gracie in 2007. Uh huh. Al Bundy’s a bad ass.
For those unaware, Eve Torres is engaged to Rener Gracie.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013
- <i>WWE RAW COVERAGE - IN PROGRESS NOW!!!</i> - May 20th, 2013
- WWE SD Rating Hits Year-Low & Various News - May 20th, 2013
- Mysterio Injury Update, Ryder Tweets Cena, Cabana - May 20th, 2013
- Kelly Kelly & Her Mom In Their Bikinis, JR Is Safe - May 20th, 2013
- Released NXT Talent Set For Indy Event, Trish/HOF - May 20th, 2013
- Backstage Update: WWE VP Leaves The Company - May 20th, 2013
- Paul Heyman Teases New Client On RAW + More - May 20th, 2013